Awards Ceremony
10/26/2015 6:32:05 PM
Power User
@CoachConroy I agree. As the one who did awards, it was a difficult position to be in. We were being hounded by some to get the awards underway so they could leave, while others were not there yet for the reasons you outlined. I will do what part I can to make that happen in the future! If we set a time for awards, we will hold to it (or maybe a little later depending on pending results).
@CoachConroy
I agree. As the one who did awards, it was a difficult position to be in. We were being hounded by some to get the awards underway so they could leave, while others were not there yet for the reasons you outlined. I will do what part I can to make that happen in the future! If we set a time for awards, we will hold to it (or maybe a little later depending on pending results).
10/28/2015 11:12:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
A set time would be great as we missed all our awards because we were on the course shouting for our teammates. I'm only one coach and can't be everywhere. Thanks for taking this into consideration. And from years past, this was much better even though we miss out. Thanks
A set time would be great as we missed all our awards because we were on the course shouting for our teammates. I'm only one coach and can't be everywhere. Thanks for taking this into consideration. And from years past, this was much better even though we miss out. Thanks
10/17/2016 6:20:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We love the MOC. We hope these Issues are resolved for this year 2016
We love the MOC. We hope these Issues are resolved for this year 2016
10/19/2016 3:00:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachKenny It has been resolved, email was sent out a couple hours ago.
@CoachKenny

It has been resolved, email was sent out a couple hours ago.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.