Results-Trinity/Valkrie
09/15/2018 2:03:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The posted results from the middle school/elementary meet does not list all of the runners. Northeast Striders were taken out for scoring purposes and not added to the list that appears on the results page.
The posted results from the middle school/elementary meet does not list all of the runners. Northeast Striders were taken out for scoring purposes and not added to the list that appears on the results page.
09/15/2018 8:44:19 PM
User
Because they should be running for their school teams.
Because they should be running for their school teams.
09/18/2018 2:58:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I emailed the timer, and he said revised results had been sent to Milesplit. Can the revised results be posted?
I emailed the timer, and he said revised results had been sent to Milesplit. Can the revised results be posted?
09/20/2018 5:48:03 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@eterkhorn Which results are not correct? I am seeing the most up to date ones, but I may have missed something.
@eterkhorn

Which results are not correct? I am seeing the most up to date ones, but I may have missed something.
09/20/2018 6:03:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I'm not the meet director or timer for this particular meet, not sure why I was tagged in this thread? But here is the skinny They put out results, left clubs out so they wouldn't be listed in team scoring. There was no easy way for him to do that. He then put out the official results that included those kids that weren't originally in the first results. I believe if you check dcracetiming.com they should be out there. David does a fantastic job timing all of these meets, especially with all of the different requests from each and every meet director because we all have the ability to drive him nuts at times, including myself
I'm not the meet director or timer for this particular meet, not sure why I was tagged in this thread?

But here is the skinny

They put out results, left clubs out so they wouldn't be listed in team scoring. There was no easy way for him to do that. He then put out the official results that included those kids that weren't originally in the first results. I believe if you check dcracetiming.com they should be out there.

David does a fantastic job timing all of these meets, especially with all of the different requests from each and every meet director because we all have the ability to drive him nuts at times, including myself
09/20/2018 10:43:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ChrisHaw All of the results for Friday are missing runners. Every girls race was won by a Northeast Strider girl. Jessica Secor won the middle school girl race and set the meet record but was not listed as winning, Claire Reburn won the elementary girls race and was not listed, and Gabby Foster won the primary girls race and was not listed.
@ChrisHaw
All of the results for Friday are missing runners. Every girls race was won by a Northeast Strider girl. Jessica Secor won the middle school girl race and set the meet record but was not listed as winning, Claire Reburn won the elementary girls race and was not listed, and Gabby Foster won the primary girls race and was not listed.
09/21/2018 8:09:25 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Chris I just reviewed the results. As they stand, Striders are not listed. The deleted results that were done to delete team scores are what is online. As Ann pointed out winners such as Jessica Secor, Claire Reburn, and Gabby Foster are not there as well as any of our other kids. We understand the mechanism to set team scores, and our kids got their individual awards but it would be fair for them to be shown for everyone to see. There are videos on milesplit showing them winning. Just need to get the correct results up. Thanks, Jeff
Chris
I just reviewed the results. As they stand, Striders are not listed. The deleted results that were done to delete team scores are what is online. As Ann pointed out winners such as Jessica Secor, Claire Reburn, and Gabby Foster are not there as well as any of our other kids. We understand the mechanism to set team scores, and our kids got their individual awards but it would be fair for them to be shown for everyone to see. There are videos on milesplit showing them winning. Just need to get the correct results up. Thanks, Jeff
09/23/2018 10:06:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Chris, thank you so much for fixing the results.
Chris, thank you so much for fixing the results.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.