coaching openings
10/20/2015 11:12:46 AM
User
I am looking to get back into Track and Field and Cross Country coaching after a couple years away. Over 15 years experience, having coached STATE Champions at 2 different schools in 2 divisions. I was a multiple time coach of the year in Cincinnati. I enjoy the challenge of building a program. Please contact me if you know of or have an opening available. Withoutlimitsagk@Gmail.com
I am looking to get back into Track and Field and Cross Country coaching after a couple years away. Over 15 years experience, having coached STATE Champions at 2 different schools in 2 divisions. I was a multiple time coach of the year in Cincinnati. I enjoy the challenge of building a program. Please contact me if you know of or have an opening available. Withoutlimitsagk@Gmail.com
10/21/2015 10:10:10 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
what area of the State are you looking at?
what area of the State are you looking at?
10/21/2015 11:42:17 AM
User
Northern Kentucky most likely unless it's a great opportunity worth moving. I Probably wouldn't want to drive more than an hour. Thanks
Northern Kentucky most likely unless it's a great opportunity worth moving. I Probably wouldn't want to drive more than an hour. Thanks
10/21/2015 11:56:28 AM
User
10/29/2015 7:36:16 AM
User
Thanks to those I have spoken to so far. Still looking for a good fit.
Thanks to those I have spoken to so far. Still looking for a good fit.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.