Combining Athlete Profiles Question
10/29/2012 7:35:18 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Question, for Meet of Champions I made roughly 50 new schools if I had to guess which now have athletes attached to them. Those athletes also have their regular page with the HS team. Is there any chance that these schools will be in use before MOC next year? Will coaches just go back to running all the kids combined together under an umbrella team like they have and just separate for MOC again next year? If that is the case, I am going to leave the profiles separate probably. In track I separate because HS and MS function as two different teams and for records purposes. Tough one here!
Question, for Meet of Champions I made roughly 50 new schools if I had to guess which now have athletes attached to them. Those athletes also have their regular page with the HS team. Is there any chance that these schools will be in use before MOC next year? Will coaches just go back to running all the kids combined together under an umbrella team like they have and just separate for MOC again next year? If that is the case, I am going to leave the profiles separate probably.

In track I separate because HS and MS function as two different teams and for records purposes. Tough one here!
10/29/2012 7:50:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jonathan I feel for you my man. You do an amazing job and I for one appreciate it greatly!!! To answer your question from my point I will be combining again next season until MOC. Unfortunately for us, this is the only way I have a team unless they ban one of the big four sports like football and soccer in our schools. Haha Our two MS are just too small. Thanks again Jonathan
@jonathan I feel for you my man. You do an amazing job and I for one appreciate it greatly!!! To answer your question from my point I will be combining again next season until MOC. Unfortunately for us, this is the only way I have a team unless they ban one of the big four sports like football and soccer in our schools. Haha Our two MS are just too small.
Thanks again Jonathan
10/29/2012 8:44:55 AM
Coach
I am hoping that all meet directors take the MOC rule as a precedent and use those same guidelines throughout the season, so hopefully these new profiles will be needed.
I am hoping that all meet directors take the MOC rule as a precedent and use those same guidelines throughout the season, so hopefully these new profiles will be needed.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.