In the event that you have any questions concerning the online registration process, please do the following in the order prescribed:
1. Check this link for any helpful tips: www.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
2. Contact Chris Hawboldt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not wait until the last minute to get your entries submitted.
Deadline is October 19 at 8:59PM
- Awards Cost for Boys and Girls - $426.54Cost divided amongst the Region Schools is $42.65 so could you please bring a check made to CHHS XCCHHS will cover other meet cost (Officials and Timing) as we will be charging $5 per car for parking so would appreciate if you could let your groups know in advance as correct change will help us move parking along.this is a cash gate so exact change is appreciated
- Light Concessions will be on site
- T-shirts will be sold on site ($15 short sleeve and $20 long Sleeve)
Region 2 AA / AAA Officials
Patty Rouse / Bill Smith
Hytek Operator - Leslie Smith
Meet Manager - Tim Pennington (270-300-8020)
Please join our REMIND group for our Races as this would allow me to send a mass message quickly to everyone in order to share maps / information and most importantly any safety items such as weather delay.
Please join the Remind class by texting to 81010 the following @bruinruns
Race Date: Saturday Oct. 23rd
Time: Girls race 10:30 a.m. EST / Boys race 11:15 a.m. EST
Coaches Meeting 10 a.m.
Gates will open for Teams at 9 a.m.
Spectator gate opens at 9:30 a.m.
Course Preview date is Sunday Oct. 17th - 2 - 5 p.m. EST - Please let Tim Pennington know if your team is attending this preview.