We're excited to be teamed up with the best officials (Patty Rouse and Sadie Gambrell) and the best timer (David Flaugher of DC Timing) to host the Region 2 Cross Country Championships on Friday 10/21 and Saturday 10/22.
Meet Schedule -
Region 2 AAA - Saturday 10/22
Coaches meeting 3:30
Course preview day Sunday, 10/16 - we will have our restrooms near concessions open. The course is marked accurately right now as we also host our Conference championships tomorrow, but some staking will be down due to the fact that we share some athletic areas. Also, our course is open to the public 100% of the time, so you're welcome to run at TNHS anytime you like. We only ask that you honor soccer or football games that may be going on when you visit.
MEET REGISTRATION LINKS
All registration is done through Milesplit. Most teams are already entered, but please double and triple check your entries for accuracy.
MEET ENTRY TIMELINE
- Entries for the KHSAA Regional Cross Country Meets must be made electronically utilizing https://ky.milesplit.com/ no later than 9 p.m. ET four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of the meet (Monday, Oct. 17 for AA and Tuesday, Oct. 18 for A, AA). - By 9 p.m., three (3) days prior to the regional meet, the Region Manager shall distribute a preliminary performance listing to all coaches in the region. It should also be submitted via the UK listserve and to the KHSAA (email@example.com)for posting on the website.
- By 9 p.m., two (2) days prior to the regional meet, all coaches challenging an entry shall have notified the Region Manager of the objection to be resolved.
- By 9 p.m., one (1) day prior to the regional meet, the Region Manager shall distribute a final performance listing to all coaches in the region. It should also be submitted via the UK listserve and to the KHSAA (firstname.lastname@example.org) for posting on the website.
ADVANCING TO STATE -
- 1 full team enters the Region Meet, 1 team advances.
- 2-3 full teams enter the Region Meet, 2 teams advance.
- 4-5 full teams enter the Region Meet, 3 teams advance.
- 6-7 full teams enter the Region Meet, 4 teams advance.
- 8-10 full teams enter the Region Meet, 5 teams advance.
- 11 or more full teams enter the Region Meet, 6 teams advance.
- After the teams qualifying for State are determined, the top five (5) individuals from teams NOT advancing to State will qualify for the State Meet
Please reach out if you need anything at all.
In the event that you have any questions concerning the online registration process, please do the following in the order prescribed:
1. Check this link for any helpful tips: www.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
2. Contact Chris Hawboldt at email@example.com
Please do not wait until the last minute to get your entries submitted.
Deadline is October 18 at 8:59PM