Below is the Wildcat Classic scored below to get unofficial team finishes.
KYtrackXC.com's Zach Hudspeth & Tyler Karnes will be Live On-Site at the Wildcat Classic tomorrow.
Coverage, information, results and highlights of national caliber performances from major high school indoor track & field meets in the South region of the United States during the week ending on Sunday, February 2nd.
Live Results for the Wildcat Classic
Top 50 Girl Performers at the Wildcat Classic since 2003
Top 50 Performers by Event at the Wildcat Classic since 2003
Tomorrow brings the annual opening big event in Kentucky, the Wildcat Classic. The event which will bring together many of the best returning runners in the state should be another great day of track viewing.
Heat Sheets for tomorrows Wildcat Classic
Running Events Entry List for Saturday's meet
Projected Time Schedule
Field Event Entry List for Saturday
|Girls Mile Start||Whitney O'Bryan Interview||Abbie Wright Interview||Girls 2 Mile|
|William Bush Interview||Chris Striegel Interview||Boys 2Mile 800 to go||Boys 2Mile at the Mile|
|Boys 2Mile Finish||Boys 2Mile Start||Boys 60 Dash Final||Boys 60H Final|
- 200 Meter Dash - Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 25.38 SB; Shannon Martin (Waggener) 26.07 SB;
- Two Mile Run - Whitney O'Bryan (Daviess County) 11:16.13 SB; Michaela Reinhart (Lexington Catholic) 11:43.53 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Summer Wheeler (Oldham County) 59.75 SB;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Assumption 9:55.09; Sacred Heart Academy 9:56.68;
- 60 Meter Dash - Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 7.63 SB; Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 7.71;
- One Mile Run - Samantha Simms (Sacred Heart Academy) 5:18.64 SB; Caitlin Carroll (Sacred Heart Academy) 5:19.46 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - William Bush (Louisville Ballard) 22.24 SB; Tevin Washington (Daviess County) 22.99 SB;
- Two Mile Run - Chris Striegel (St. Xavier (Lou)) 9:33.08 SB; Daniel Southard (Daviess County) 9:44.23 SB; Jonathan Taylor (Portland Christian) 9:45.82 SB; Tanner Dowdy (South Oldham) 9:46.47 SB; Cole Dowdy (South Oldham) 9:48.82 SB;
- 60 Meter Hurdles - Jorden Fields (Male) 8.21; Dante Johnson (North Hardin) 8.29 SB; Jorden Fields (Male) 8.20 SB;
- 60 Meter Dash - William Bush (Louisville Ballard) 6.93 SB; Devin Gentry (Male) 6.98 SB;
- One Mile Run - William Mulloy (St. Xavier (Lou)) 4:27.75 SB; Kendall Muhammad (Paul Dunbar) 4:28.62 SB;