In the event that you have any questions concerning the online registration process, please do the following in the order prescribed:
1. Check this link for any helpful tips: www.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
2. Contact Chris Hawboldt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not wait until the last minute to get your entries submitted.
Deadline is October 24 at 8:59PM
Green County Schools would like to welcome each team to Greensburg, KY on 10/28/17 for each of the region 2 cross-country championships. We hope to provide each school with a memorable experience during this exciting time. At any point, feel free to reach out to our staff with any questions that you might have about this meet.
1) Meet Location: Green County High School 302 Brummal Ave. Greensburg, KY 42743
2) Schedule (awards will follow each division):
12:00pm Coaches Meeting (A)
12:30pm Class A Girls
1:15pm Class A Boys
1:45pm Coaches Meeting(AA)
2:15pm Class AA Girls
3:00pm Class AA Boys
3:30pm Coaches Meeting (AAA)
4:00pm Class AAA Girls
4:45pm Class AAA Boys
3) Online Entry Process:
4) Entry Deadlines: The electronic entry for contestants in the region meet shall be submitted not later than 9:00p.m. four (4)days prior to the regional meet (10/24). By 9 p.m., three (3) days prior to the region meet (10/25), the manager shall distribute a preliminary performance listing to all coaches in the region, shall also submit the list via the UK listserve, and shall also submit to KHSAA for posting on website. By 9 p.m., two (2) days before the region (10/26), all coaches desiring to challenge a particular entry shall have notified the region manager as to the objection, and the region manager shall thereafter resolve. By 9 p.m., one (1) day prior to the region meet (10/27), the manager shall distribute a final performance listing to all coaches in the region, shall also submit the list via the UK listserve, and shall also submit to KHSAA for posting on website. Only in the case of documented medical emergency can these deadlines be waived or a substitution be allowed. Each manager is responsible for the forwarding of the entries for the region meet to all competing teams. The KHSAA will impose a fine of $100 against any school attempting to enter athletes after any published deadline. There are no additional substitutions for the regional meet allowed unless for documented injury or illness which must be approved by the Commissioner.
5) Entry Declaration - Day of Region: On the day of the regional meet, Hytek Operators (or meet manager) must print the declaration form from Hytek. Each coach will declare which seven (7) of these ten (10) will actually run in the meet by using a check mark, x or circle. Each coach will also be required to sign the form. On each of the qualifying teams, all ten names will be forwarded to the state meet director.
6) Hotels: Lodging is available in Campbellsville, KY (10 miles) and Columbia, KY (18 miles).
Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville (270) 465-2727 102 Plantation Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718
Best Western Campbellsville (270) 465-7001 1400 E Broadway St, Campbellsville, KY 42718
Sleep Inn & Suites Columbia (270) 380-1200 350 Dohoney Trace, Columbia, KY 42728
Best Western Columbia (270) 384-9744 710 Bomar Heights, Columbia, KY 42728
7) Concessions / Hospitality Room / T-shirts: Concessions will be available for spectators and participants. T-shirts will be available for purchase. There will be a hospitality room for coaches in the cafeteria of Green County Middle School.
8) Regional Costs: Each region will split the cost of the awards/bibs. An invoice will be distributed to schools; costs for each region will vary depending on the number of member schools. (A-$27) (AA-$26) (AAA-$41.00) - this is cost per school, not cost by gender. A parking fee of $5 per vehicle will be collected as spectators enter the parking lot. This fee will be used to pay officials, timing staff, and other miscellaneous costs.
Tim Deaton Athletic Director 270-299-5331 email@example.com
Laura Hodges Girls XC Coach 270-932-1967 firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Hodges Boys XC Coach 270-299-6071 email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!