Saturday, September 2nd, 2023, located at East Middle School, Shelbyville, KY
Hosted by Shelby County High School and East Middle Cross Country Teams.
High School Schedule
Girls Varsity 9:00am 5000m
Boys Varsity9:35am 5000m
Girls Junior Varsity10:05am 5000m
Boys Junior Varsity10:50am 5000m
Team: $50 each team (Varsity is one team, JV is another team). Teams are 5-10 runners, additional teams can be purchased for larger teams.
Individual cost: $9 per runner
Middle School Schedule
Girls Middle School (grade 8 and under) 11:45am 3000m
Boys Middle School (grade 8 and under) 12:15pm 3000m
Middle School Open Boys (grade 8 and under) 12:45pm 3000m
Team: $45 per team. Teams are 5-10 runners, additional teams can be purchased for larger teams.
Individual cost: $8 per runner
Girls Elementary (grades 4-5) 2:00pm 1 mile
Boys Elementary (grade 4-5) 2:20pm 1 mile
Elementary Grades 3 and under (Girls) 2:40 pm 1 mile
Elementary Grades 3 and under (Boys) 2:50 pm 1 mile
Elementary Open Boys (All Grades) 3:10 pm 1 mile
Elementary Open Girls (All Grades) 3:30 pm 1 mile
Team: $35 per team. Teams are 5-15 runners/additional teams can be purchased for larger teams.
Individual cost: $7 per runner
- Varsity and Junior Varsity teams are 5-10 runners each. Middle School Boys and Girls Races are 5-10 runners each, but multiple teams/individuals can be entered.
- Top 10 individuals receive trophies in the High School Varsity Races and the Middle School Boys and Girls Races to be awarded during the awards ceremony. 11-20 receive medals in those races at the finish line.
- All other races, Top 20 receive medals to be awarded at the finish line.
- Top 2 teams receive trophies or plaques in high school and middle school races for boys and girls.
- Top 2 teams in elementary receive plaques for boys and girls.
- Individual medals will be given out in the finish chute.
- Top 10 individual (Varsity and middle school boys/girls only) and team awards presented at the completion of high school races, middle school races and elementary races.
- Races will fill up and close quickly, so please register ASAP.
- All entries are due on Milesplit on or before Sunday, August 27th, 2023.
- Questions about entries should be sent to David Flaugher at dflaugher@DCRACETIMING.COM .
We will have an onsite t-shirt vendor, a food truck, Kona Ice, and a concession stand.
Questions about the meet should be sent to Coach Kendall at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees must be paid in order to receive your entry packets on race day.