West Jessamine High School Invitational
Friday, April 23rd
- Field Events - 5:45 PM
- Running Events - 6:15 PM
Entry Fees - $75 per team ($150 per school). B Teams will be allowed if our attendance cap permits ($25 fee).
- Entry fees are payable to West Jessamine Running Boosters
- Checks can be hand delivered the day of the meet.
- Early entry bonus - if your check is received by April 9th then the entry fee will be reduced to $60 per gender ($120 per school). B Teams will still be $25, and only if space allows.
- Mail Checks to: West Jessamine Running Boosters 122 Mill Springs Circle, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Medals for the top 3 places in each event
- Ribbons for places 4-6 in each event
- We will contest all track events in the normal NFHS order.
- Mixed Throwers 4x100 Relay (2 boys, 2 girls). Awards will be given but this is a non-scored event.
- All horizontal events will be 4 attempts, no finals.
- Girls High Jump followed by Boys (4' 2" starting height for girls, 5'2" starting height for boys)
- Boys Long Jump followed by Girls. Combined Triple Jump following Long Jump. All jumping pits will be open for one hour in Open Pit format.
- Girls Pole Vault followed by Boys (6'0" starting height for girls, 7' 6" starting height for boys)
- Girls Shot Put followed by Boys
- Boys Discus followed by Girls
- A minimum distance line will be marked in the shot put and discus. The first legal throw will be measured regardless of distance. Any legal throws short of the minimum distance line will not be measured.
- Two athletes and one relay per event. All events will be seeded by the performance list. You may substitute an athlete on the day of the meet, but that athlete will go to the back of the field with a NT.
- We will have fully automatic timing at all of our home meets.
If you have any questions please contact the meet director, Jason Moncer - email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!