Click here for Live Results on the day of the meet.
Click here to view the live meet results on the MileSplit live results platform.
Click here for team rosters (V0).
We look forward to hosting an fun and fast invitational with everyone. Cost is $75 per team ($150 for both boys and girls.) We will start field events at 10:30 AM sharp and running events at 11:00 AM. If you have any questions, just reach out to Coach Howell.
- FCPS is still enforcing masks at sporting events.
- Please make sure you send your entry fee ($75 per gender) to Bryan Station High School at 201 Eastin Rd, Lexington, KY 40505. You can bring the check with you if it can not be mailed in time.
- We will start field events at 10:30 and begin the running events at 11:00.
- Tickets will be sold online and in advance. TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE GATE! The link for tickets is https://gofan.co/app/school/KY2745
- Team tents may be put in any grassy area but not in the bleachers or on the field. There is space by the concession stand, the away bleachers, and the sides of the track.
- We will open the facility to teams around 9:15 AM.
- We will try to seed the meet as accurately as possible. Please make sure you have entered accurate times for athletes. You can scratch and substitute but they will run in the heat/lane of the athlete that they are replacing.
- 4 attempts, no finals on field events. Boys shot, Girls disc, Boys long, Girls triple, girls high will be the starting field events. I am not against having boys and girls Pole Vault compete together, but we will see how it goes as that might not be necessary.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!