MASK REQUIRED ON CALLOWAY COUNTY CAMPUS
Entries Close Tonight, October 20th at 9 PM
Course Map - Course at Calloway County High School
TICKETS - $5 Per Car (MASK REQUIRED)
10:55 - Boys Class A to the line
11:00 - Boys Class A Start
11:55 - Girls Class A to the line
12:00 - Girls Class A Start
1:55 - Boys Class AA to the line
2:00 - Boys Class AA Start
2:55 - Girls Class AA to the line
3:00 - Girls Class AA Start
1st Call - 15 Min Prior to Start Time. NO team is to come to the Line.
All athletes and Coaches must keep mask on covering mouth and nose.
2nd Call - 5 Min Prior to Start Time. Teams go to assigned boxes behind the Step-up Line. Coaches must keep their mask on and leave the area
Remind the athletes to keep their mask completely on until told to remove them. Also, NO MORE RUNOUTS
STATE MEET QUALIFYING
There are no planned adjustments to the qualifying process for the 2020 KHSAA State
Cross Country Meet. The state qualifying process for 2020 is planned to be:
1 full team enters the Region Meet, 1 team advances.
2-3 full teams enter the Region Meet, 2 teams advance.
4-5 full teams enter the Region Meet, 3 teams advance.
6-7 full teams enter the Region Meet, 4 teams advance.
8-10 full teams enter the Region Meet, 5 teams advance.
11 or more full teams enter the Region Meet, 6 teams advance.
After the state qualifying teams are determined, the top five (5) individuals from
teams NOT advancing to state will qualify for the State Meet as individuals.
Jury of Appeals
Emily Chipman - Murray
Thomas Dobson - Hickman County
Rhonda Simpson - Dawson Springs
Alt- Sandra Martinez - Crittenden County
David Kyle - Hopkins County Central
Jared Wynne - Paducah Tilghman
Brandye Whitsell - Webster County
Alt - Jonathan Grooms - Calloway County
- Please complete a personal check of COVID-19 Symptoms before arriving at
- Temperature checks will be completed before entering the event
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Seating capacity will be limited based upon Health Department guidelines
- Limited ticketing will be available at the gate
- Gates will open 45 minutes prior to the start time. Spectators are asked
to wait in their vehicles until the gates are open to prevent congregation
around the gate area
- All tickets are $5.00 (Please have exact change)
- No reentry allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Fans are expected to exit the stadium, field, or gym immediately after the game
- KHSCA coaches cards and KHSAA officials cards are not accepted for entry
- No discussions yet. Be the first!