In the event that you have any questions concerning the online registration process, please do the following in the order prescribed:
1. Check this link for any helpful tips: www.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
2. Contact Chris Hawboldt at email@example.com or Heather Bilyeu at HeatherGBilyeu@gmail.com (CAL Meet Manager)
Please do not wait until the last minute to get your entries submitted.
Deadline is May 4 at 8:59PM
*All info below is also attached as a PDFClass AA, Region 3 Track and Field Championship
May 8, 2018
Where: Christian Academy of Louisville (700 South English Station Road, Louisville, KY 40245)
Start time:5:30 p.m.
Meet format:Regional / State
Regional Manager: Heather Bilyeu (HeatherGBilyeu@gmail.com)
HyTek entries and forms are due by Friday May 4th at 8:59 pm at http://ky.milesplit.com/meets/303792/info#.Wt34My-ZNuU - After 9:00 pm, an athlete may be added only to replace an injured or ill competitor, and only if documentation, signed by a physician, is presented to the KHSAA to cause the need for substitution.
A preliminary performance list will be published on May 5th by 9:00 pm.Any challenges to seed times need to be sent by 9:00 pm on May 6th.The final performance list will be released by 9:00p.m. on May 7th.A list of competitor numbers will be sent at that time.
Regional Teams: CAL, Collins, Desales, Doss, Henry Co., Moore, North Oldham, Shelby Co. Spencer Co., Waggener, Western
Individual Entries:Only 2 athletes per event; and 1 relay team.Maximum of 4 events per athlete.
There will be a $100 entry fee per school to help cover the expenses of trophies & regional expenses. Please send checks to Athletic Department Christian Academy of Louisville 700 S. English Station Road Louisville, KY 40245.
Admission will be charged for non participants.$5 adults, $2 children under 12, children 5 and under=free
Athletes may warm up on gravel loop around the sport fields and on the turf field. NO SPIKES are to be worn on the turf field. Everyone else should be in the stands or outside of the infield.
Restrooms and concessions will be available.
**Below you will find the paper work that must be completed and brought with you to the meet. If it is easier for you to scan and email, please send to Heather Bilyeu and the email address above.Please take the time and make sure you have this done well in advance and correct for the meet.**
TR122-Pole Vault Verification (please also make sure you have a hardcopy of meet results for each athletes event in case they areneeded)
TR120 Inhaler Form
SCHEDULE FORMAY 8TH
4:45 PMOpen Track for Warmups
4:45-5:15 PMImplement Weigh In
5:15 PMClose Track for Warmups
5:00 PM Coach/Referee Briefing
FIELD EVENT SCHEDULE
5:30 PMGirls' Pole Vault
5:30 PM Boys' Pole Vault
5:30 PMGirls' Discus
5:30 PM!Boys' Discus
5:30 PMGirls' Long Jump
5:30 PMBoys' Long Jump
5:30 PMUnified Long Jump
5:30 PMGirls' High Jump
5:30 PMBoys' High Jump
5:30 PMGirls' Shot Put
5:30 PMBoys' Shot Put
5:30 PMUnified/Adapted Shot Put
5:30 PMGirls' Triple Jump
5:30 PMBoys' Triple Jump
RUNNING EVENT SCHEDULE
5:30 PM Unified 4 x 100 Meter Relay
5:40 PMGirls' 4 x 800 Meter Relay
6:05 PMBoys' 4 x 800 Meter Relay
6:30 PMGirls' 100 Meter High Hurdles
6:40 PMBoys' 110 Meter High Hurdles
6:50 PMGirls' 100 Meter Dash
7:00 PMBoys' 100 Meter Dash
7:10 PMGirls' 4 x 200 Meter Relay
7:20 PMBoys' 4 x 200 Meter Relay
7:30 PMGirls' 1600 Meter Run
7:40 PMBoys' 1600 Meter Run
7:50 PMGirls' 4 x 100 Meter Relay
8:00 PMBoys' 4 x 100 Meter Relay
8:10 PMUnified 2 x 50 Meter Relay
8:15 PMGirls' 400 Meter Dash
8:25 PMBoys' 400 Meter Dash
8:35 PMGirls' 300 Meter Hurdles
8:45 PMBoys' 300 Meter Hurdles
8:55 PMGirls' 800 Meter Dash
9:00 PMBoys' 800 Meter Dash
9:05 PMGirls' 200 Meter Dash
9:15 PMBoys' 200 Meter Dash
9:25 PMGirls' 3200 Meter Run
9:40 PMBoys' 3200 Meter Run
9:55 PMGirls' 4 x 400 Meter Relay
10:10 PMBoys' 4 x 400 Meter Relay
10:25 PMUnified 2 x 200 Meter Relay
Regional meet instructions
- Check rosters to make sure that all athletes have a number.Write this number on their right hand with the pen enclosed.See me immediately if there is a problem.
- Please look at school map to see where buses may park and where team tents may be set up.
- You may use tape as markers for runways and relays.Please make sure your athletes remove their tape after the event as it stains the track.
- Spikes longer that " will not be allowed.
- Your athletes need to check in with the clerk on the first call.Any athlete not checked in by the clerk will not be allowed to run.Relay Teams must all report together to give their name and number to the clerk.There will be no relay cards.All members must report for the uniform check.
- Athletes in running events should report to the marshaling area by the 100 m start as soon as they are called.Athletes in field events should report to their areas.If you are competing in both be sure to let the official at the field event know before you leave the field event and return as soon as possible.
- The time schedule is given by the KHSAA and will be adhered to,If a race is scratched, we will wait an appropriate amount of time to give the athletes the needed rest. We will not get ahead of the schedule that is posted.
- Please help with the clean up by cleaning up your area.There is a trash bag included in your packet.
- Please remind your athletes that unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
- If lightning strikes, take your team to the high school gym immediately which is located directly across the sports area towards the back of the school.
Good luck to all the teams!
REGIONAL MEET RESPONSIBILITIES**please see attached PDF
- No discussions yet. Be the first!