What time does the Ky Elementary School state track meet usually start?
05/18/2015 4:04:29 PM
User
Have a conflict. My kids run for their school and their club team in the Usatf. Both events are on the same day. Trying to see if they can make both.
Have a conflict. My kids run for their school and their club team in the Usatf. Both events are on the same day. Trying to see if they can make both.
05/18/2015 10:10:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Noochie35 Pretty sure they are at the same place and run in conjunction. Check the info to see.
@Noochie35 Pretty sure they are at the same place and run in conjunction. Check the info to see.
05/20/2015 9:12:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Noochie35 They will be run concurrently. Anyone planning to advance to Region 5 from the school championships need to have purchased their USATF membership. School championship competitors need to have their USATF membership and inform me of their intention to advance by Monday June 15.
@Noochie35
They will be run concurrently. Anyone planning to advance to Region 5 from the school championships need to have purchased their USATF membership. School championship competitors need to have their USATF membership and inform me of their intention to advance by Monday June 15.
05/20/2015 9:31:19 AM
User
@official they already have their memberships. My concern is who they should run with, the elementary school or their track club. They would like to get state medals with their school, but when they run summer track it is with the club team. They went to district regionals and Nationals with the club team. If they run at the state race with their school will they be allowed to keep those results for regionals and be able to run with the club team?
@official they already have their memberships. My concern is who they should run with, the elementary school or their track club. They would like to get state medals with their school, but when they run summer track it is with the club team. They went to district regionals and Nationals with the club team. If they run at the state race with their school will they be allowed to keep those results for regionals and be able to run with the club team?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.