MOC Predictions
10/24/2014 11:43:15 AM
User
Always enjoyed the predictions for MOC, (more when I had a direct interest) but it's pretty quiet right now. Motman always seemed to be able to come pretty close. Motman, where are you?
Always enjoyed the predictions for MOC, (more when I had a direct interest) but it's pretty quiet right now. Motman always seemed to be able to come pretty close. Motman, where are you?
10/24/2014 1:38:27 PM
User
@backofthepack Sorry don't have much time but here is a go at MS teams only. I will try to get a run at individuals tonight. Girls North Oldham looks like a clear favorite although I think they could be challenged by East Oldham and Kammerer, probably in that order, if they have an off day. East Oldham has been coming on like gang busters recently. The chase pack is Crosby, Daviess Co, Muhlenburg, Owensboro and College View although those 5 may be back a little. Boys This one might be too close to call. North Oldham (rumor is they will not be full strength, but so deep it might not matter) with Holy Trinity and College View breathing down their necks. Right after those three, and I mean very close, is Muhlenburg, Beaumont and Crosby.
@backofthepack

Sorry don't have much time but here is a go at MS teams only. I will try to get a run at individuals tonight.

Girls
North Oldham looks like a clear favorite although I think they could be challenged by East Oldham and Kammerer, probably in that order, if they have an off day. East Oldham has been coming on like gang busters recently. The chase pack is Crosby, Daviess Co, Muhlenburg, Owensboro and College View although those 5 may be back a little.

Boys

This one might be too close to call. North Oldham (rumor is they will not be full strength, but so deep it might not matter) with Holy Trinity and College View breathing down their necks. Right after those three, and I mean very close, is Muhlenburg, Beaumont and Crosby.
10/24/2014 9:59:56 PM
User
@backofthepack Ok, individuals: Girls Cooper looks like the favorite but I expect her to see tough competition from Curry, Hayes and Hoffman. My dark horse is Jones from St. Joseph of Cold Spring. Boys Thornsberry seems like the strong favorite. Chasers include: Shiflet, Heckman, Futter, Mitchell and Grogan in that order. The dark horse in the boys race is Spratt from Grant County.
@backofthepack

Ok, individuals:

Girls

Cooper looks like the favorite but I expect her to see tough competition from Curry, Hayes and Hoffman. My dark horse is Jones from St. Joseph of Cold Spring.

Boys

Thornsberry seems like the strong favorite. Chasers include: Shiflet, Heckman, Futter, Mitchell and Grogan in that order. The dark horse in the boys race is Spratt from Grant County.
10/25/2014 9:43:30 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@MOTMAN You left one out. James Madison from Madisonville will be on the podium. Not sure where but we'll be there in both the 6th grade and 8th grade race. Good luck to all teams.
@MOTMAN You left one out. James Madison from Madisonville will be on the podium. Not sure where but we'll be there in both the 6th grade and 8th grade race. Good luck to all teams.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.