KYTrackXC would like to highlight the senior cross country runners that have given so much to our sport across the state. With that being our goal, we need your help! Answer the questions below and send a picture or two of yourself to accompany your responses. This is for seniors only!
Spread the word amongst your friends so they can be highlighted as well. Send your submissions to email@example.com. Please put "Senior Sendoff" in the subject and DO NOT forget to send a picture or two.
When you send your submission, please copy and paste the question before your response. Also, please BOLD the question.
Athlete Name & Twitter Handle (if applicable):
1. What was your most memorable meet and why?
2. Where did you face your biggest competition?
3. Out of all of your high school accomplishments which stands out the most and why?
4. If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
5. What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
6. What will you miss the most?
7. Do you have any advice for younger athletes?
8. What are your post-high school or college plans?
9. Who would you like to say thank you to?