You are invited to the 46th. Giovanni's Pizza, Boyd County High School Cross Country Invitational.The meet will
be at the Old Boyd County High School.Entries will be completed on-line through KY-Mile Split, deadline is 9PM September 13, 2020
Schedule of Races:
9:00AM - rolling schedule
Girls Varsity Race 5000 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Boys Varsity Race 5000 meters - 1st ten teams ent3ered
Girls/Boys Varsity Combine 5000 meters- if needed, when a var. race has more than 100 runners
Girls Middle School 3200 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Boys Middle School 3200 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Girls/Boys Middle School open combine 3200 - if needed, when a MS race has more than 100 runners
1:00PM - rolling schedule
Girls 6th grade & under2000 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Boys 6th grade & under2000 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Girls 4th grade & under2000 meters - 1st ten teams entered
Boyd 4th grade & under2000 meters - 1st ten teams entered
6th grade & under and 4th & under -1st and 2nd place team trophy
Medals for the first 20 finishers.Ribbons for all other finishers
Middle School-1st and 2nd place team trophies Medals for the first 20 individuals
Varsity-1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team trophies Medals to the first 20 finishers in each varsity race.
School Participants: $60.00 per team (minimum 5 Boys or Girls)
$100.00 for both Boys and Girls teams, $10.00 per individual
If you plan on bringing any three of the following: 4th and below, 5th & 6th
grade, Middle and Varsity (Boys and Girls) = $200.00...all four = $275.00
General Information: For coaches and runners (inform parents as well)
1. Parking for this event will be in the lot IN FRONT of the high school.Buses will drop off athletes by the baseball field and then park at the bottom of the hill.Team areas will be on the football field. Athletes and coaches should be aware not to impede the start or any part of the course when setting up tents.
2. Each Varsity/Middle school team may enter 10 runners.If teams have more than ten runners, we will have a JV/open race if needed.
3. First five finishers will determine the team score.Anyone with less than five runners will be displaced.
4. Spectators will watch the races from the home bleachers.Only coaches will be allowed out on the course!
5. For any questions concerning hotel accommodations, directions or any other meet information contact:
6. Spector Entry will be at the top of then track, $5.00 for adults and $2.00 for students.
Becca Chaney BCHS Head Cross Country Coach
Work* 606-928-6533, cell 606-465-5499 Fax * 606-928-5432Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org