Welcome to the Marion County invitational. The date for this meet is now scheduled for Friday, May 15, 2020. Should inclement weather prevent us from having the meet on Friday, we will hold this meet on Saturday, May 16, 2020.
A few features that we are proud to offer are:
1. Coaches who attend the meet will not be asked to work at field events or relay exchanges.
2. Fully Automatic Timing provided by Tim King
3. New rubberized eight lane track
4. New college size pole vault pit with extra padding in the front and back
5. New college size high jump pit
6. New discus cage with 17 feet high netting
The Marion County Invitational is open to all Kentucky high schools.
Please register on Kymilesplit.com
The fee for this invitational will be $60 per team (boys and girls are separate teams). $50 if paid by May 1.
The coaches meeting will start at 5:00PM, and all running and field events will start at 5:30 PM.
All warmups will begin at 5:00 and end at 5:30PM. The meet will run on a rolling schedule.
In the place of finals, each athlete will be given four throws in the discus and shot put; however, to conserve time, only the first successful throw will be measured for everyone. After that, only throws reaching a set standard will be recorded. The same idea will be employed in the long jump and triple jump. Pole vault and high jump may combine male and female athletes, depending on the number of participants.
Two entries per event and one relay team per relay.
Concessions will be available.
Spectators will be charged $5, children under 10 are free.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No discussions yet. Be the first!