Barren Co All Comers
09/08/2019 11:01:51 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I’m amazed. Either a group of 6th graders are very fast or someone needs to measure this listed 3k course again. It has all rankings in middle School 3k skewed. Did anyone else notice this? If so I am late and apologize.
I'm amazed. Either a group of 6th graders are very fast or someone needs to measure this listed 3k course again. It has all rankings in middle School 3k skewed. Did anyone else notice this? If so I am late and apologize.
09/08/2019 11:06:03 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Bgkbh Yes, please review and repair the results from this meet. Not that those kids didn't work hard, but the athletes who have amazing times this season in accurately measured 3Ks look bad because of this error.
@Bgkbh Yes, please review and repair the results from this meet. Not that those kids didn't work hard, but the athletes who have amazing times this season in accurately measured 3Ks look bad because of this error.
09/09/2019 10:01:36 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I was going to say something as well. I can't believe they would even post those times.
I was going to say something as well. I can't believe they would even post those times.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.