Qualfying times
04/30/2019 8:15:44 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can a 8th grader hit a qualifying standard for the middle school State while running in a Highschool meet?
Can a 8th grader hit a qualifying standard for the middle school State while running in a Highschool meet?
04/30/2019 9:19:23 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jakubowski Yes, but, just like MS meets, the meet results will need to be sent to the listserv so that they get loaded on to Milesplit. Does NOT apply to relays, even if all the kids were MS kids.
@jakubowski

Yes, but, just like MS meets, the meet results will need to be sent to the listserv so that they get loaded on to Milesplit. Does NOT apply to relays, even if all the kids were MS kids.
04/30/2019 9:28:32 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@NOMSCoach, thank you! Next question, is there a way to link there middle school and high school times. It’s an eighth grader running for the highschool.
@NOMSCoach, thank you! Next question, is there a way to link there middle school and high school times. It's an eighth grader running for the highschool.
04/30/2019 9:12:32 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jakubowski No you can't but don't worry about that, just notify the meet director and/or the webmaster (not sure which so notify both) of the kid and the event and he will pull the time.
@jakubowski

No you can't but don't worry about that, just notify the meet director and/or the webmaster (not sure which so notify both) of the kid and the event and he will pull the time.
05/20/2019 7:52:54 PM
Coach
so i'm understanding that you can run in HS meets and hit a qualifying time for MS state and run for the MS that you go to... as long as you let the listserver provider know to pull that athletes time for thus said event. THIS does not apply to RELAYS. Am I correct?
so i'm understanding that you can run in HS meets and hit a qualifying time for MS state and run for the MS that you go to... as long as you let the listserver provider know to pull that athletes time for thus said event. THIS does not apply to RELAYS. Am I correct?
05/21/2019 1:33:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Correct, except not the listserv provider, the Milesplit webmaster.
Correct, except not the listserv provider, the Milesplit webmaster.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.