6th and under interview
10/21/2018 10:17:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I believe the 6th and under race is the only one not posted with interview- please do so! We would love to see Tobiãs Duncan’s first interview! Thanks-we look forward to seeing it!
I believe the 6th and under race is the only one not posted with interview- please do so! We would love to see Tobiãs Duncan's first interview! Thanks-we look forward to seeing it!
10/22/2018 10:56:10 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@duncanteresaw he ran a great race. Tobias has a bright future ahead of him. My son finished 3rd in that race, hopefully with hard work we can take that age group next season. Good Luck to Tobias in the future great runner!!!!!
@duncanteresaw he ran a great race. Tobias has a bright future ahead of him. My son finished 3rd in that race, hopefully with hard work we can take that age group next season. Good Luck to Tobias in the future great runner!!!!!
10/22/2018 11:37:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you for your kind words! These kids are getting faster and faster!!
Thank you for your kind words! These kids are getting faster and faster!!
10/22/2018 3:34:02 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@duncanteresaw its unbelievable. I never dreamed of running sub 6 miles and they are doing it at 10 yrs of age now. Crazy!! But anyway good luck in the future and sure we will be seeing a lot of you over the years!!
@duncanteresaw its unbelievable. I never dreamed of running sub 6 miles and they are doing it at 10 yrs of age now. Crazy!! But anyway good luck in the future and sure we will be seeing a lot of you over the years!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.