m.s. rankings
09/20/2017 3:22:47 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just read the story about m.s. rankings and it`s very incomplete. Would whoever did this ranking please revisit the meet results and revise this ? I`ll give an example. There is a ranking for Taylor Swaietk in the 3k, accurately at 11.13. But in the same race, Trinity, Gracie Arnold ran 11.13 as well and she`s not ranked there as well. I can go on about all of the Strider kids and Barret kids not ranked at all. What gives.
I just read the story about m.s. rankings and it`s very incomplete. Would whoever did this ranking please revisit the meet results and revise this ? I`ll give an example. There is a ranking for Taylor Swaietk in the 3k, accurately at 11.13. But in the same race, Trinity, Gracie Arnold ran 11.13 as well and she`s not ranked there as well. I can go on about all of the Strider kids and Barret kids not ranked at all. What gives.
09/27/2017 2:54:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@jsinclair Check out the 4K rankings. They are way off and missing results. They also have incorrect results. It's all good though, no need to add pressure to MS girls.
@jsinclair Check out the 4K rankings. They are way off and missing results. They also have incorrect results. It's all good though, no need to add pressure to MS girls.
09/27/2017 8:55:13 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jsinclair I am confused. I see both of those young ladies on the rankings with those times. The link is: http://ky.milesplit.com/rankings/events/middle-school-girls/cross-country/3000m?year=2017
@jsinclair I am confused. I see both of those young ladies on the rankings with those times. The link is: http://ky.milesplit.com/rankings/events/middle-school-girls/cross-country/3000m?year=2017
09/27/2017 8:56:18 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jlhenage If we are missing some results or have incorrect results, please let us know. We are happy to correct with official result submission. Email kymilesplit@gmail.com.
@jlhenage If we are missing some results or have incorrect results, please let us know. We are happy to correct with official result submission. Email kymilesplit@gmail.com.
09/28/2017 7:50:36 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@ChrisHaw hey Chris Looks like corrections were made yesterday. Thank you!
@ChrisHaw hey Chris
Looks like corrections were made yesterday. Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.