Eastern Relays 2017
04/09/2017 11:28:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When will the girls open events on the team registration entry page be available?
When will the girls open events on the team registration entry page be available?
04/12/2017 8:40:38 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@painistemporary Coach, entry for all events is available at http://easternrelays.milesplit.com now until Monday night 4/17. If you cannot see the open events you need to look to the right side of the registration page under "Divisions Entered" and click "Edit Divisions Entered" to include Open HS Girls Division. I won't necessarily check the message board throughout the coming days. Feel free to email michael.horan@jefferson.kyschools.us with further questions to ensure a response. Look forward to seeing everyone soon. Mike Horan, Eastern Relays
@painistemporary Coach, entry for all events is available at http://easternrelays.milesplit.com now until Monday night 4/17. If you cannot see the open events you need to look to the right side of the registration page under "Divisions Entered" and click "Edit Divisions Entered" to include Open HS Girls Division.

I won't necessarily check the message board throughout the coming days. Feel free to email michael.horan@jefferson.kyschools.us with further questions to ensure a response.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Mike Horan, Eastern Relays
04/23/2017 2:15:37 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@theMike Hey Mike, my daughter ran in the Middle School mile, but her results were not posted. Who can I contact about that? Thanks, Jason Henage
@theMike Hey Mike, my daughter ran in the Middle School mile, but her results were not posted. Who can I contact about that?
Thanks, Jason Henage
04/23/2017 4:23:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks for letting me know. Can you email Michael.horan@jefferson.kyschools.us with her name, competitor number, and approximate finish time/place. I will make sure we get it corrected. Thanks for your help and I apologize for the error
Thanks for letting me know. Can you email Michael.horan@jefferson.kyschools.us with her name, competitor number, and approximate finish time/place. I will make sure we get it corrected. Thanks for your help and I apologize for the error
04/23/2017 6:06:43 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@theMike Ella Henage Bib # 1628 Finish Time 5:40 Thanks so much
@theMike Ella Henage Bib # 1628 Finish Time 5:40
Thanks so much
04/23/2017 6:07:30 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@theMike 10th Place
@theMike 10th Place

You must be logged in to comment.