Thank you Jonathan!
09/11/2015 5:10:58 PM
Coach
Jonathan, You've done more for the sport of Track and XC than anyone else in the entire state of KY over the past 10 years. The elevation in performances and interest in this sport and in this state can in part be attributed directly to you. Sad to see you go. The site has seemed to lost a bit of it's appeal over the last few months or so. Hopefully someone can take over and bring it back to the glory days! Thanks.
Jonathan,
You've done more for the sport of Track and XC than anyone else in the entire state of KY over the past 10 years. The elevation in performances and interest in this sport and in this state can in part be attributed directly to you. Sad to see you go. The site has seemed to lost a bit of it's appeal over the last few months or so. Hopefully someone can take over and bring it back to the glory days! Thanks.
09/11/2015 9:06:45 PM
Coach
Yes, I agree. Jonathon, your work has been greatly appreciated. Countless great articles, meet previews, and just your love for the sport. This website made XC more fun to be a part of. Thanks again, and glad to know you will still be involved in some capacity.
Yes, I agree. Jonathon, your work has been greatly appreciated. Countless great articles, meet previews, and just your love for the sport. This website made XC more fun to be a part of. Thanks again, and glad to know you will still be involved in some capacity.
09/12/2015 2:26:41 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
After 8.5 years on this site I feel like I need to wish you good luck. I will miss you.
After 8.5 years on this site I feel like I need to wish you good luck. I will miss you.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.