AAA Boys is going to be exciting
09/06/2015 6:19:10 PM
Coach
Boy, what a showdown in boys varsity race in Central Kentucky Run for the Gold. South and Daviess both score 85 and Daviess wins with 6th man. Eastern in third with 86, and then Meade close behind with 94. It don't get much better than that! It appears X is the best team right now, but not a given. Any other weekend, the next best team could be Trinity, South, Daviess, Eastern, or maybe Meade. I'd say this season might present the deepest team competition we have seen in a long time 3A boys.
Boy, what a showdown in boys varsity race in Central Kentucky Run for the Gold. South and Daviess both score 85 and Daviess wins with 6th man. Eastern in third with 86, and then Meade close behind with 94. It don't get much better than that! It appears X is the best team right now, but not a given. Any other weekend, the next best team could be Trinity, South, Daviess, Eastern, or maybe Meade. I'd say this season might present the deepest team competition we have seen in a long time 3A boys.
09/08/2015 1:23:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I hate to throw a wrench in the spokes but there was a scoring runner left out that actually placed between 35th-39th. Watch the video. This would clearly give Daviss the one point win, but now ties Eastern and South Oldham or possibly drops S.O to third. Depends on the actual mix-up. Guess what's done is done. Great race.!!!
I hate to throw a wrench in the spokes but there was a scoring runner left out that actually placed between 35th-39th. Watch the video. This would clearly give Daviss the one point win, but now ties Eastern and South Oldham or possibly drops S.O to third. Depends on the actual mix-up. Guess what's done is done. Great race.!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.