Article Comment: Head of the Class: Outdoor Grade Rankings
04/12/2015 1:46:54 PM
Coach
Jonathon Sawyer from manor is a senior. Sammie spencer from manor is a senior. LD Brooks, Eric Brewington, Garry Mackey, and Jerome Okoro from manor are juniors. Michael foster from Manor is a sophomore.
Jonathon Sawyer from manor is a senior.
Sammie spencer from manor is a senior.
LD Brooks, Eric Brewington, Garry Mackey, and Jerome Okoro from manor are juniors.
Michael foster from Manor is a sophomore.
04/12/2015 1:50:16 PM
Coach
Jonathon Gaston is a junior from manor.
Jonathon Gaston is a junior from manor.
04/12/2015 5:47:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Mikeadams83 Thanks! Their years have been aded. I also have two separate profiles, one "L.D Brooks" and the other "Lyndemian Brooks". I'm assuming that's the same athlete? Let me know which profile you want displayed, and I'll merge them together.
@Mikeadams83 Thanks! Their years have been aded. I also have two separate profiles, one "L.D Brooks" and the other "Lyndemian Brooks". I'm assuming that's the same athlete? Let me know which profile you want displayed, and I'll merge them together.
04/17/2015 12:42:39 AM
Coach
Display L.D Brooks. Also, Eric Brewington won the district 17-5a title in the 100 meters with a time of 11.03. It is showing that Davion Curtis of Temple won. He gad the fastest qualifying time, but did not win finals.
Display L.D Brooks. Also, Eric Brewington won the district 17-5a title in the 100 meters with a time of 11.03. It is showing that Davion Curtis of Temple won. He gad the fastest qualifying time, but did not win finals.
04/17/2015 9:58:43 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Mikeadams83 Merged the profiles, and there are 2 separate results for the 100m. The merged prelims which has the Temple athlete with fastest time, but if you look on the navigation bar on the side and click "M 100 Meter Dash - Finals", it'll show Brewington on top in 11.03.
@Mikeadams83 Merged the profiles, and there are 2 separate results for the 100m. The merged prelims which has the Temple athlete with fastest time, but if you look on the navigation bar on the side and click "M 100 Meter Dash - Finals", it'll show Brewington on top in 11.03.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.