Meet of Champions
10/28/2014 2:34:08 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I see a lot of opinions on how things could have been better. Let me say that I understand with this many people at any event there can be some issues. However I will speak from my family's perspective only. My children have had an opportunity to experience competing against the best in their sport in front of thousands of people because of the volunteer work of this organization. We look forward to this meet yearly and we are all thankful to all of the volunteers who put in so much time to make this what it is. I am sure that many many children and family members will look back at the experience with fantastic memories. Keep up the great work, we will see you next year!
I see a lot of opinions on how things could have been better. Let me say that I understand with this many people at any event there can be some issues. However I will speak from my family's perspective only. My children have had an opportunity to experience competing against the best in their sport in front of thousands of people because of the volunteer work of this organization. We look forward to this meet yearly and we are all thankful to all of the volunteers who put in so much time to make this what it is. I am sure that many many children and family members will look back at the experience with fantastic memories.

Keep up the great work, we will see you next year!
10/29/2014 6:23:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is XC,Track and Archery the only sports that have a State Championship at ELE/MS level? Even so, it is a great experience for all these kids and parents. Well done folks!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is XC,Track and Archery the only sports that have a State Championship at ELE/MS level? Even so, it is a great experience for all these kids and parents.
Well done folks!!
10/30/2014 9:18:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Tridad7436 I agree, MOC and MS State are great meets, I hope the couple issues don't prevent folks from appreciating them. They have a MS State Championship for wrestling as well but that's the only other one I am aware of.
@Tridad7436

I agree, MOC and MS State are great meets, I hope the couple issues don't prevent folks from appreciating them.

They have a MS State Championship for wrestling as well but that's the only other one I am aware of.
10/30/2014 9:44:07 PM
User
I thought football has MS state championships, too. Track is only 5th grade and up. The kids love to go to state. They are proud of it and they want to come back the next year. Keeps them going. Just can't afford it, if we have to start signing them up under the feeder schools rather than just one team. Sure hope they reconsider this next year. It's a great opportunity for the little ones.
I thought football has MS state championships, too. Track is only 5th grade and up.

The kids love to go to state. They are proud of it and they want to come back the next year. Keeps them going. Just can't afford it, if we have to start signing them up under the feeder schools rather than just one team. Sure hope they reconsider this next year. It's a great opportunity for the little ones.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.