Gatorland Run 2014
09/22/2014 8:32:12 AM
Coach
What are the ages between middle school and elementary? They vary from time to time.
What are the ages between middle school and elementary? They vary from time to time.
09/24/2014 10:44:41 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Based on past results, I'm going with my 6th graders in the Ele race. Hope that is right.
Based on past results, I'm going with my 6th graders in the Ele race. Hope that is right.
09/25/2014 11:46:01 AM
Coach
There have been 6th graders to run up to middle school and we have had 6th graders run elementary. It depends on your school if they run up or not. Elementary is just 6th and under.
There have been 6th graders to run up to middle school and we have had 6th graders run elementary. It depends on your school if they run up or not. Elementary is just 6th and under.
10/02/2014 1:36:08 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@nlowe What was the final outcome of the MS race. Seems College View was awarded 1st at the meet with a tie, but milesplit has offical results as Madisoinville winning by 1 pnt?
@nlowe What was the final outcome of the MS race. Seems College View was awarded 1st at the meet with a tie, but milesplit has offical results as Madisoinville winning by 1 pnt?
10/05/2014 3:16:04 PM
User
@tridad, College view after the race noticed one of their runners where posted on a different team, did the honest thing and reported it to race officials but they failed to correct it before the awards where giving out. That pushed all the scoring down one point giving Madisonville Middle a 94-95 win. But the confusing part is that Madisonville Middle has runners from different school which is illegal if that's the case.
@tridad, College view after the race noticed one of their runners where posted on a different team, did the honest thing and reported it to race officials but they failed to correct it before the awards where giving out. That pushed all the scoring down one point giving Madisonville Middle a 94-95 win. But the confusing part is that Madisonville Middle has runners from different school which is illegal if that's the case.
10/06/2014 8:40:23 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Pleachman no that is not the case. I will gladly address your complaint personally. Via email.
@Pleachman no that is not the case. I will gladly address your complaint personally. Via email.
10/07/2014 6:18:19 AM
User
@tridad, did you get my email address?
@tridad, did you get my email address?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.