Middle school guidelines
08/31/2014 11:08:27 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I requested an interpretation of the effect of guidelines for middle school from Butch Cope, KHSAA assistant commissioner, who is responsible for the middle school athletics, as far as the KHSAA is responsible for middle school athletics realizing that this is still in its infancy. Unlike high school athletics where the KHSAA has hard and fast rules and by-laws and procedures, middle school athletics has guidelines and no hard and fast rules and penalties. The KHSAA has been directed by the state board of education to provide guidance and parameters for middle schools, which in the case of cross country and track have a bearing toward competition. At the bottom of this email are commissioner Cope's responses to middle school cross country and which would probably be the same for track. These guidelines are established to help schools handle situations in particular to cover liability situations and make sure the schools are covered. See Mr. Cope's comments below. If you have a specific question, contact him Bcope@khsaa.org Note the line about club teams. The interpretation is that we are talking about middle school competition which means competition between middle schools. This does not refer to "middle school age" competition which is basically the system we all have been running under all these years. The interpretation below says club athletes can run in the race but they cannot be scored (ranked) in results but could be scored as a separate division. In Hytek this could be setup by using "assign teams to a division) or by setting those teams as EXHIBITION and making sure the EXHIBITION MARKS RECEIVE FINAL RANK box is unchecked which will put their results at the bottom of the results with a time but no rank. Depending on how you set up awards for a meet would seem to add another level to this. If you decided to allow clubs to enter, are you going to get a separate set of awards for the club teams both individual and team, or are you just going to let them just run for time. Note there is no mentioned of "unattached" athletes. Somehow this term was gravitated downward from professional and collegiate ranks to the high school, middle school and elementary level. Personally I have no idea how the NCAA with its thick manual of rules manages to allow "unattached" athletes to compete in college meets, especially high school athletes who are recruitable and can come into a meet and basically get a "tryout" at a college they might be interested in attending. In high school athletics, we have no unattached athletes as it is high school competition, one KHSAA high school competing against other KHSAA member high schools. My assumption is that we should not have "unattached" athletes at the lower levels as well, but this is just my opinion, for the simple reason that schools sponsor the cross country meets and school administrators are the ones who are ultimately responsible for what happens at their events so whatever formats or decisions you make, you should clear with your administration. As to what we have referred to as "Unattached" athletes, there is no problem with forming a club of one or more through USATF, AAU, YES Athletics or any other organization in which case the athletes would be members o that organization and have insurance coverage. Therefore, they could enter a meet as a "club" team rather than unattached IF the host school allowed. As to home schooled athletes, I would assume if they are home schooled, then the home school is registered with the Kentucky Department of Education, and if that is the case they would follow the guidelines as to student eligibility, grades, behavior, etc. and could, as Mr. Cope indicates below, enter a meet if the local board allows. Anyone who hosts a middle school or for that matter elementary meet, needs to sit down and determine what parameters you are going to use in the meets you host and check things out with your administrators and in some cases your school attorneys and put that information out so you don't have a race day situation and end up trying to be the "nice guy" but end up losing your job for a bad decision. If you have a question about how to set something like these situations in Hytek, don't hesitate to ask. A simple caveat- everything below this line is Mr. Cope's interpretation and guidelines. Everything above are my opinions and have no weight other than suggestions. As I mentioned, if you have specific questions, contact Mr. Cope Bcope@khsaa.org The more specific you are, the better. People run in to problems if they ask a general question and then interpret the answer the way they want to. -----Original Message----- From: Cope, Butch To: Frank Miklavcic Sent: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:31 pm Subject: Re: Middle School Cross country What is Middle School as used in these regulations and rules? Middle School is defined by competition conducted between grades 6 through 8 to align with assessment parameters and divisions. Home school students are different at the middle school level than HS level. It is the local school district's decision as to whether they want to permit home schooled students to participate at the MS level. Club teams (those not sponsored by the local Board, funded by the Board) are not permitted to compete against those that are Board sponsored. That said, in XC, they could still run in the race, but couldn't be scored in a division with the Board/school sponsored MS team. Would be a separate division.
I requested an interpretation of the effect of guidelines for middle school from Butch Cope, KHSAA assistant commissioner, who is responsible for the middle school athletics, as far as the KHSAA is responsible for middle school athletics realizing that this is still in its infancy. Unlike high school athletics where the KHSAA has hard and fast rules and by-laws and procedures, middle school athletics has guidelines and no hard and fast rules and penalties. The KHSAA has been directed by the state board of education to provide guidance and parameters for middle schools, which in the case of cross country and track have a bearing toward competition. At the bottom of this email are commissioner Cope's responses to middle school cross country and which would probably be the same for track. These guidelines are established to help schools handle situations in particular to cover liability situations and make sure the schools are covered.

See Mr. Cope's comments below. If you have a specific question, contact him Bcope@khsaa.org

Note the line about club teams. The interpretation is that we are talking about middle school competition which means competition between middle schools. This does not refer to "middle school age" competition which is basically the system we all have been running under all these years. The interpretation below says club athletes can run in the race but they cannot be scored (ranked) in results but could be scored as a separate division. In Hytek this could be setup by using "assign teams to a division) or by setting those teams as EXHIBITION and making sure the EXHIBITION MARKS RECEIVE FINAL RANK box is unchecked which will put their results at the bottom of the results with a time but no rank. Depending on how you set up awards for a meet would seem to add another level to this. If you decided to allow clubs to enter, are you going to get a separate set of awards for the club teams both individual and team, or are you just going to let them just run for time. Note there is no mentioned of "unattached" athletes. Somehow this term was gravitated downward from professional and collegiate ranks to the high school, middle school and elementary level. Personally I have no idea how the NCAA with its thick manual of rules manages to allow "unattached" athletes to compete in college meets, especially high school athletes who are recruitable and can come into a meet and basically get a "tryout" at a college they might be interested in attending. In high school athletics, we have no unattached athletes as it is high school competition, one KHSAA high school competing against other KHSAA member high schools. My assumption is that we should not have "unattached" athletes at the lower levels as well, but this is just my opinion, for the simple reason that schools sponsor the cross country meets and school administrators are the ones who are ultimately responsible for what happens at their events so whatever formats or decisions you make, you should clear with your administration. As to what we have referred to as "Unattached" athletes, there is no problem with forming a club of one or more through USATF, AAU, YES Athletics or any other organization in which case the athletes would be members o that organization and have insurance coverage. Therefore, they could enter a meet as a "club" team rather than unattached IF the host school allowed. As to home schooled athletes, I would assume if they are home schooled, then the home school is registered with the Kentucky Department of Education, and if that is the case they would follow the guidelines as to student eligibility, grades, behavior, etc. and could, as Mr. Cope indicates below, enter a meet if the local board allows.
Anyone who hosts a middle school or for that matter elementary meet, needs to sit down and determine what parameters you are going to use in the meets you host and check things out with your administrators and in some cases your school attorneys and put that information out so you don't have a race day situation and end up trying to be the "nice guy" but end up losing your job for a bad decision.
If you have a question about how to set something like these situations in Hytek, don't hesitate to ask.
A simple caveat- everything below this line is Mr. Cope's interpretation and guidelines. Everything above are my opinions and have no weight other than suggestions. As I mentioned, if you have specific questions, contact Mr. Cope Bcope@khsaa.org The more specific you are, the better. People run in to problems if they ask a general question and then interpret the answer the way they want to.

-----Original Message-----
To: Frank Miklavcic
Sent: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:31 pm
Subject: Re: Middle School Cross country
What is Middle School as used in these regulations and rules?
Middle School is defined by competition conducted between grades 6 through 8 to align with assessment parameters and divisions.
Home school students are different at the middle school level than HS level. It is the local school district's decision as to whether they want to permit home schooled students to participate at the MS level.
Club teams (those not sponsored by the local Board, funded by the Board) are not permitted to compete against those that are Board sponsored. That said, in XC, they could still run in the race, but couldn't be scored in a division with the Board/school sponsored MS team. Would be a separate division.
08/31/2014 2:56:29 PM
Coach
I'm glad Mr Cope made a point of saying how this change doesn't spell the end of non-school affiliated kids competing, since some kids don't have a school-based team option. What I'll be interested to see is how many people actually abide by this, vs how many just ignore it. Whether anyone agrees with the rule or not, unless the KHSAA put teeth in the rule, I can see it being ignored.
I'm glad Mr Cope made a point of saying how this change doesn't spell the end of non-school affiliated kids competing, since some kids don't have a school-based team option. What I'll be interested to see is how many people actually abide by this, vs how many just ignore it. Whether anyone agrees with the rule or not, unless the KHSAA put teeth in the rule, I can see it being ignored.
09/01/2014 3:47:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If I might, I'd like to make a preemptive request that we all show a little patience and restraint during this transition process. As the season goes on, some meets are inevitably going to enforce, not enforce, or interpret the rules differently than others. I encourage all to keep things positive and productive until all of the new rules settle in. The key is going to be to, first, READ THE MEET INFORMATION prior to entering and make sure you understand how the meet is going to be run, and if that doesn't answer your questions, contact the meet director directly. You'll get a much better answer on specific meets by speaking to the person in charge rather than emailing the listserv, emailing Frank, or posting on the message board. As always, if you don't like the way someone is managing their meet, you are free to go run somewhere else, but there's no reason to make a public case of it. Again, this isn't directed at anybody or any meet...just a call for civility based on previous observation. :)
If I might, I'd like to make a preemptive request that we all show a little patience and restraint during this transition process. As the season goes on, some meets are inevitably going to enforce, not enforce, or interpret the rules differently than others. I encourage all to keep things positive and productive until all of the new rules settle in. The key is going to be to, first, READ THE MEET INFORMATION prior to entering and make sure you understand how the meet is going to be run, and if that doesn't answer your questions, contact the meet director directly. You'll get a much better answer on specific meets by speaking to the person in charge rather than emailing the listserv, emailing Frank, or posting on the message board. As always, if you don't like the way someone is managing their meet, you are free to go run somewhere else, but there's no reason to make a public case of it.

Again, this isn't directed at anybody or any meet...just a call for civility based on previous observation. :)
09/05/2014 7:14:25 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@BCrumbo Granted I don't know as much as many on here, but it's not quite as simple as "find another meet" in my opinion. We just found out the meet we were going to do next week will now not let our middle school kids run. So, those kids will run in a race out of town. My son, part of our elementary team, can still run the race here. So, we're left with the prospect of splitting up or not letting our son run with his team. Neither option is appealing. And, what happens if a vast majority of meets no longer want club teams? I'm not trying to be difficult. Just trying to get my mind around what the goal is here.
@BCrumbo Granted I don't know as much as many on here, but it's not quite as simple as "find another meet" in my opinion. We just found out the meet we were going to do next week will now not let our middle school kids run. So, those kids will run in a race out of town. My son, part of our elementary team, can still run the race here. So, we're left with the prospect of splitting up or not letting our son run with his team. Neither option is appealing. And, what happens if a vast majority of meets no longer want club teams? I'm not trying to be difficult. Just trying to get my mind around what the goal is here.
09/05/2014 7:48:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just a thought. I am a coach in Tennessee where we are not allowed to run our kids up. I have crossed the border a few times and have been frowned on because I had the nerve to run my middle schoolers in the middle school race or my elementary kids in their own race. For years I have seen kids run up and get destroyed. In all fairness, I have seen them do quite well and even win races. However, is it worth the risk of burning these kids out at the expense of getting everything out of them you can? I do know there are exceptions to the rule. As for clubs running in meets, if your school does not have a team, do what I did and start one. If your club team is loaded with kids from several different schools, then it seems like you have an opportunity to stack the deck for a meet. If you are homeschoolers, form your own league. If you don't want to attend a public school, why would you want to run in a public school meet? Just some thoughts.
Just a thought. I am a coach in Tennessee where we are not allowed to run our kids up. I have crossed the border a few times and have been frowned on because I had the nerve to run my middle schoolers in the middle school race or my elementary kids in their own race. For years I have seen kids run up and get destroyed. In all fairness, I have seen them do quite well and even win races. However, is it worth the risk of burning these kids out at the expense of getting everything out of them you can? I do know there are exceptions to the rule.
As for clubs running in meets, if your school does not have a team, do what I did and start one. If your club team is loaded with kids from several different schools, then it seems like you have an opportunity to stack the deck for a meet. If you are homeschoolers, form your own league. If you don't want to attend a public school, why would you want to run in a public school meet?
Just some thoughts.
09/05/2014 8:23:24 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@marathonlance I'm from TN as well. (Hope you're a Vols fan.) I guess my thought is comments like "run somewhere else" or "start a team" clash with reality sometimes. My daughter ran with her elementary school team a few years ago. It fell apart after one year, though they are trying to start it up again. In my limited experience, that's how it seems to be with a number of schools here. So, what's the advice in that situation? I guess faced with the reality that it just didn't seem to be catching on at her school, it seemed better to try and find another option where other kids liked it as much as she did. Who does that hurt really?
@marathonlance I'm from TN as well. (Hope you're a Vols fan.) I guess my thought is comments like "run somewhere else" or "start a team" clash with reality sometimes. My daughter ran with her elementary school team a few years ago. It fell apart after one year, though they are trying to start it up again. In my limited experience, that's how it seems to be with a number of schools here. So, what's the advice in that situation? I guess faced with the reality that it just didn't seem to be catching on at her school, it seemed better to try and find another option where other kids liked it as much as she did. Who does that hurt really?
09/05/2014 9:02:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For two years I just took my own kids to the meets and ran them under our schools name. Since we did not have a team, it was like running unattached except we had a school name. We had good numbers for a few years but now we are small again. My MS has two boys and four girls. My HS has one girl and seven boys. If the trend continues, I will most likely fold our team and concentrate on my own kids again. I feel bad for the few left out, but their parents can take them to meets just the same. We are in West TN. If the sport does not have a ball in it, then it is left out. Most kids around here are not willing to work at it. I put on a small meet. I let a few kids from small schools that only have a few kids run our race. The key is running under their schools name. I'm sorry, but I'm not a big Vol fan. Don't worry, I don't root for one of the other SEC schools either.
For two years I just took my own kids to the meets and ran them under our schools name. Since we did not have a team, it was like running unattached except we had a school name. We had good numbers for a few years but now we are small again. My MS has two boys and four girls. My HS has one girl and seven boys. If the trend continues, I will most likely fold our team and concentrate on my own kids again. I feel bad for the few left out, but their parents can take them to meets just the same. We are in West TN. If the sport does not have a ball in it, then it is left out. Most kids around here are not willing to work at it.
I put on a small meet. I let a few kids from small schools that only have a few kids run our race. The key is running under their schools name.
I'm sorry, but I'm not a big Vol fan. Don't worry, I don't root for one of the other SEC schools either.
09/05/2014 9:07:11 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@marathonlance appreciate the response. It's tough in those situations. It really is. My wife is from Bolivar, by the way. Love that state.
@marathonlance appreciate the response. It's tough in those situations. It really is. My wife is from Bolivar, by the way. Love that state.
09/06/2014 9:35:47 AM
User
We moved out of state this year. Where we are is fine, but now from outside I do see KY (and Jonathan Grooms) as being comparatively very good at thinking about young runners -- more and earlier participation and discussion in KY. FWIW you guys may be doing better than you think you are :)
We moved out of state this year. Where we are is fine, but now from outside I do see KY (and Jonathan Grooms) as being comparatively very good at thinking about young runners -- more and earlier participation and discussion in KY. FWIW you guys may be doing better than you think you are :)
09/06/2014 4:04:23 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Question- why would it not work for club team individuals to at least have their times listed in order with a blank beside their name for scoring purposes as is done already for kids with no team? I certainly don't speak for this family, but we had a girl win a race today yet she is listed at the bottom. I guess you could figure it out if you knew what to look for, but I just hate it for her.
Question- why would it not work for club team individuals to at least have their times listed in order with a blank beside their name for scoring purposes as is done already for kids with no team? I certainly don't speak for this family, but we had a girl win a race today yet she is listed at the bottom. I guess you could figure it out if you knew what to look for, but I just hate it for her.
09/06/2014 11:26:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@utfan Because of the last line of Commissioner Cope's ruling above: club teams have to be in a separate division. Those runners not on a full team that aren't showing team points are still in the same division as those scoring on a school team, the club runners are not. Having said that, I don't really understand, if the issue with competing against club teams is one of liability, why simply scoring them in a separate division removes the liability concern. They are still running in the same race, so where does the liability go? I don't get that part.
@utfan

Because of the last line of Commissioner Cope's ruling above: club teams have to be in a separate division. Those runners not on a full team that aren't showing team points are still in the same division as those scoring on a school team, the club runners are not.

Having said that, I don't really understand, if the issue with competing against club teams is one of liability, why simply scoring them in a separate division removes the liability concern. They are still running in the same race, so where does the liability go? I don't get that part.
09/07/2014 1:41:18 AM
User
Crumbo, I asked that question and the response was that the site that we are competing at should have the insurance to cover all comers, so that is not the issue at hand. I really don't know what end this is heading towards, but I think we'd all appreciate a very clear answer as opposed to the murky one that we have (scoring club/homeschool/unattached athletes separate). While it may seem clear, everyone will handle that differently (i.e. we decided not to include those teams in our middle school competition as we give out awards in the finish chute and that would create a huge problem if we could only give them to school affiliated athletes).
Crumbo, I asked that question and the response was that the site that we are competing at should have the insurance to cover all comers, so that is not the issue at hand. I really don't know what end this is heading towards, but I think we'd all appreciate a very clear answer as opposed to the murky one that we have (scoring club/homeschool/unattached athletes separate). While it may seem clear, everyone will handle that differently (i.e. we decided not to include those teams in our middle school competition as we give out awards in the finish chute and that would create a huge problem if we could only give them to school affiliated athletes).
09/08/2014 2:14:05 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@steeplecoach, I don't understand the decision to not give individual awards to the individual that finishes in a certain spot, regardless of their affiliation. It is not the kid's fault that they don't have a way to run, other than through the club team. It would seem the goal in this would be to encourage participation for kids regardless of their circumstances. I am fine with the team not getting scored with the others, but when kids can't participate in a sport that they love, then I think we have our priorities in the wrong place.
@steeplecoach, I don't understand the decision to not give individual awards to the individual that finishes in a certain spot, regardless of their affiliation. It is not the kid's fault that they don't have a way to run, other than through the club team. It would seem the goal in this would be to encourage participation for kids regardless of their circumstances. I am fine with the team not getting scored with the others, but when kids can't participate in a sport that they love, then I think we have our priorities in the wrong place.
09/08/2014 2:24:18 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@JStephenC @steeplecoach I agree with both. In a sport like XC where there are "team awards" earned by teams and "individual awards" earned by individuals it seems quite strange that individuals would be prevented from winning individual awards. At Greater Louisville we do plan to allow club teams to attend but giving out individual awards at the finish will be a real challenge.
@JStephenC @steeplecoach

I agree with both. In a sport like XC where there are "team awards" earned by teams and "individual awards" earned by individuals it seems quite strange that individuals would be prevented from winning individual awards. At Greater Louisville we do plan to allow club teams to attend but giving out individual awards at the finish will be a real challenge.
09/08/2014 3:05:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
There are currently no rules for middle school kids running for any other middle school team (regardless of where they go to school). So, the idea of competing for a club team doesn't really matter. You could go to a middle school in NKY and run for a MS team anywhere else in the state and it not be an issue (as long as that team allowed you to) Outlandishly, you could potentially test out teams weekly if a coach allowed it. Brian
There are currently no rules for middle school kids running for any other middle school team (regardless of where they go to school). So, the idea of competing for a club team doesn't really matter. You could go to a middle school in NKY and run for a MS team anywhere else in the state and it not be an issue (as long as that team allowed you to) Outlandishly, you could potentially test out teams weekly if a coach allowed it.

Brian
09/08/2014 6:17:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I believe the KTCCCA requires the student athlete to compete for the school they attend over 51% of their schedule. With the discussion of club teams versus school teams, and I know the topic of "qualified" and "quality" coaches has been brought up in the past, so excluding the coaching comment above, if a school offers a program, and the student-athlete decides to run club team, but when it comes to a meet where club teams are not allowed, they all of a sudden wear school colors, what message are we sending to our Middle School and Elementary School runners about importance of team and school? Am I so old and removed that we want to start in 3rd and 4th grade to teach our youngsters "I am better than the team" this week but next week "let me back in because I can't run with my club this week" but next week, "I am better than you again so I am going to run with my club."? As coaches, how do we explain this back and forth of a certain athlete to our full time dedicated SCHOOL TEAM runners who practice, sweat and work hard as a dedicated group? To me this is more concerning than if a meet allows a club team or not. Yes, the season two-sport athlete bouncing back and forth argument may arise, but this about the bouncing back and forth within the same sport during the same season.
I believe the KTCCCA requires the student athlete to compete for the school they attend over 51% of their schedule. With the discussion of club teams versus school teams, and I know the topic of "qualified" and "quality" coaches has been brought up in the past, so excluding the coaching comment above, if a school offers a program, and the student-athlete decides to run club team, but when it comes to a meet where club teams are not allowed, they all of a sudden wear school colors, what message are we sending to our Middle School and Elementary School runners about importance of team and school? Am I so old and removed that we want to start in 3rd and 4th grade to teach our youngsters "I am better than the team" this week but next week "let me back in because I can't run with my club this week" but next week, "I am better than you again so I am going to run with my club."? As coaches, how do we explain this back and forth of a certain athlete to our full time dedicated SCHOOL TEAM runners who practice, sweat and work hard as a dedicated group? To me this is more concerning than if a meet allows a club team or not. Yes, the season two-sport athlete bouncing back and forth argument may arise, but this about the bouncing back and forth within the same sport during the same season.
09/08/2014 8:04:04 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Well, we've just been told that from here on out not only will our team not count any longer, our individual times won't count either. So, someone please tell me again how this won't deter club team kids from participating? I have no idea who or what is behind this, but it simply cannot be just an issue of liability. After all, they'll still take our money and let us run! My daughter ran in a JCPS-sponsored event under the banner of her middle school this afternoon and do you know how many girls there were from her school running? Two. Where she gets pushed and improves is at practice with her team (and, of course I use that term loosely). I suppose it'd be better for everyone if she would just quit trying to game the system and run the same meet at the same place against the same kids on the same day of the week like she is supposed to. This is middle school we're talking about. For the life of me, I just don't get it. What I do know is there are a lot of kids, of all ages and abilities, who are real confused right now.
Well, we've just been told that from here on out not only will our team not count any longer, our individual times won't count either. So, someone please tell me again how this won't deter club team kids from participating? I have no idea who or what is behind this, but it simply cannot be just an issue of liability. After all, they'll still take our money and let us run! My daughter ran in a JCPS-sponsored event under the banner of her middle school this afternoon and do you know how many girls there were from her school running? Two. Where she gets pushed and improves is at practice with her team (and, of course I use that term loosely). I suppose it'd be better for everyone if she would just quit trying to game the system and run the same meet at the same place against the same kids on the same day of the week like she is supposed to.

This is middle school we're talking about. For the life of me, I just don't get it. What I do know is there are a lot of kids, of all ages and abilities, who are real confused right now.
09/08/2014 8:09:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
As to the comment about what are we teaching our kids if they go back and forth between club and school teams- there is no school team for most of these kids to go back to. That's kind of the point.
As to the comment about what are we teaching our kids if they go back and forth between club and school teams- there is no school team for most of these kids to go back to. That's kind of the point.
09/08/2014 8:30:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
And another thing- it's not like the club team my kids are on is some sort of Alabama accepting all 5-star kids. My son started as a first grader because his sister was doing it. There are kids of all ages and abilities on this team. Both of my kids, by the way, have ALWAYS run for their school when there was a team. But, our club "team" was there when school was not and because of that these kids have formed bonds with the coach and other kids and consider that their team as well. Is that misplaced loyalty?
And another thing- it's not like the club team my kids are on is some sort of Alabama accepting all 5-star kids. My son started as a first grader because his sister was doing it. There are kids of all ages and abilities on this team. Both of my kids, by the way, have ALWAYS run for their school when there was a team. But, our club "team" was there when school was not and because of that these kids have formed bonds with the coach and other kids and consider that their team as well. Is that misplaced loyalty?
09/08/2014 10:09:46 PM
User
@utfan Kids are not the only ones confused, a lot of adults are confused as well. This needs clarification.
@utfan

Kids are not the only ones confused, a lot of adults are confused as well. This needs clarification.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.