KTCCCA Middle School State Championship 2014
05/16/2014 2:18:43 PM
Coach
Is the seeding on the performance list already set in stone, or does it get revised to take into account meets that took place this week?
Is the seeding on the performance list already set in stone, or does it get revised to take into account meets that took place this week?
05/16/2014 2:21:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@rickwoods1 I think you can safely assume it will not be reseeded. Way too many kids to go through all the lists and try to figure out who ran and if anybody ran faster this week.
@rickwoods1 I think you can safely assume it will not be reseeded. Way too many kids to go through all the lists and try to figure out who ran and if anybody ran faster this week.
05/16/2014 2:36:03 PM
Coach
I thought that would probably be the case, but was curious. My son had only done one 800M for time this year early in the season and ended up seeded 28th. Then he ran it a second time last night fast enough to be seeded 4th. It will be much tougher to repeat the better time without someone to push him. Guess we will have to try to coach the speed out of him instead! Thanks for the reply.
I thought that would probably be the case, but was curious. My son had only done one 800M for time this year early in the season and ended up seeded 28th. Then he ran it a second time last night fast enough to be seeded 4th. It will be much tougher to repeat the better time without someone to push him. Guess we will have to try to coach the speed out of him instead! Thanks for the reply.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.