Racer Relays
04/06/2014 9:17:07 AM
Coach
Big thanks to @Toggle and the Murray State staff for a great meet. I was definitely impressed by the Rizor twins, the young man from Henry Co, and the Lindbergh ladies were very solid overall. It was great meeting @JimBeatty as well, best wishes to his team this season! Just a fun meet with good competition, I definitely recommend it.
Big thanks to @Toggle and the Murray State staff for a great meet. I was definitely impressed by the Rizor twins, the young man from Henry Co, and the Lindbergh ladies were very solid overall. It was great meeting @JimBeatty as well, best wishes to his team this season! Just a fun meet with good competition, I definitely recommend it.
04/06/2014 2:46:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I totally agree with @professor. Toggle is certainly a class act and my teams have always enjoyed our trips to Kentucky, whether it be Marshall County, Murray State or the Blue Grass XC Meet in Lexington this fall. This was our(Lindbergh girls) first real meet of year as, in Missouri, we can't have anything team related until March 3rd. I'm really envious of the indoor season that Kentucky allows. Everyone enjoyed the steeple chase. I wish more colleges would host high school meets and expose more kids to other possible events in their futures. BTW, Abbie Wright from Assumption has a big future in this event. She walked away with the race and 5 girls beat the previous meet record. Enjoyed meeting professor and appreciate him calling our team solid. Other than Anne Massey winning the 100HH, Long Jump, Triple Jump along with a 2nd in the High Jump, we just try to overwhelm you with mediocrity. ;-) Good luck in the future to all of the teams who competed. It was a great trip for our kids and we hope to visit Kentucky in the future.
I totally agree with @professor. Toggle is certainly a class act and my teams have always enjoyed our trips to Kentucky, whether it be Marshall County, Murray State or the Blue Grass XC Meet in Lexington this fall. This was our(Lindbergh girls) first real meet of year as, in Missouri, we can't have anything team related until March 3rd. I'm really envious of the indoor season that Kentucky allows.

Everyone enjoyed the steeple chase. I wish more colleges would host high school meets and expose more kids to other possible events in their futures. BTW, Abbie Wright from Assumption has a big future in this event. She walked away with the race and 5 girls beat the previous meet record. Enjoyed meeting professor and appreciate him calling our team solid. Other than Anne Massey winning the 100HH, Long Jump, Triple Jump along with a 2nd in the High Jump, we just try to overwhelm you with mediocrity.

Good luck in the future to all of the teams who competed. It was a great trip for our kids and we hope to visit Kentucky in the future.
04/06/2014 11:56:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@JimBeatty @professor I appreciate the kind words! Thanks to both of you all for bringing your teams to the meet and showing everyone a thing or two. The Lindbergh girls scored in almost every event and often twice, and Massey put on an excellent display. I wanted to compliment a couple of @JimBeatty's pole vaulters for going out of their way to say thank you for getting them in the meet as additional entries. Good kids! Compliments to @professor as well for his kids showing well in every event they were entered in. Wish I could sit down with these two and pick their brains for awhile!
@JimBeatty @professor

I appreciate the kind words! Thanks to both of you all for bringing your teams to the meet and showing everyone a thing or two. The Lindbergh girls scored in almost every event and often twice, and Massey put on an excellent display. I wanted to compliment a couple of @JimBeatty's pole vaulters for going out of their way to say thank you for getting them in the meet as additional entries. Good kids! Compliments to @professor as well for his kids showing well in every event they were entered in. Wish I could sit down with these two and pick their brains for awhile!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.