Indiana Track Club Indoor Meet at IU
02/09/2014 3:40:15 PM
Power User
I posted videos and photos from the meet at Indy (thanks to the Peeples since I was distracted). Kentucky was well represented. I especially enjoyed seeing all the KY girls in the 1600m and 800m. I believe each of them double or tripled events. Great job. [url=http://in.milesplit.com/meets/156285-indiana-track-club-high-school-open]MileSplit meet page[/url]
I posted videos and photos from the meet at Indy (thanks to the Peeples since I was distracted). Kentucky was well represented. I especially enjoyed seeing all the KY girls in the 1600m and 800m. I believe each of them double or tripled events. Great job.

MileSplit meet page
02/10/2014 5:58:25 AM
Coach
@jscott I'm with Jef, it was a great meet and I was very happy to see the level of performance we got from the KY kids. I felt bad for a number of Jefferson Co programs who were forced to stay home due to concerns over the weather. That was a shame, because the weather was anything but problematic and if you actually read the forecasts, never suggested anything problematic to begin with. Oh well, at least it made for a quicker meet. :-)
@jscott
I'm with Jef, it was a great meet and I was very happy to see the level of performance we got from the KY kids. I felt bad for a number of Jefferson Co programs who were forced to stay home due to concerns over the weather. That was a shame, because the weather was anything but problematic and if you actually read the forecasts, never suggested anything problematic to begin with. Oh well, at least it made for a quicker meet.
02/10/2014 8:40:29 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@professor Agree. Good meet for our KY athletes. Thought meet was well run, the starter very thorough on instructions and turned heats/ flights quickly. Fans were well behaved and meet officials allowed coaches good access to their athletes while competing. Good experience
@professor Agree. Good meet for our KY athletes. Thought meet was well run, the starter very thorough on instructions and turned heats/ flights quickly. Fans were well behaved and meet officials allowed coaches good access to their athletes while competing. Good experience
02/10/2014 5:47:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Really good experience for our kids. Good competition and they enjoyed it. Great facility and very well ran meet. Great to see such good representation from KY. Impressive performances considering how everyone has had to deal with adjusting their training routines. Looking forward to the outdoor season.
Really good experience for our kids. Good competition and they enjoyed it. Great facility and very well ran meet. Great to see such good representation from KY. Impressive performances considering how everyone has had to deal with adjusting their training routines. Looking forward to the outdoor season.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.