Article Comment: Kentucky Action at Foot Locker South: Sapienza-Wright Wins 13-14 Race, 11 Top 10 Fi
12/01/2013 2:51:06 AM
Power User
The senior girls are missing from the generated girls results above.
The senior girls are missing from the generated girls results above.
12/01/2013 2:14:37 PM
Power User
I know there is already seeded race footage out there, but I have posted the videos that I shot this weekend. I have several of the races, but missed most of the boys seeded race as they were giving out senior girls awards at the time. By the way, the Kentucky Senior Girls team placed second, which I thought was pretty awesome. I am not sure how often Kentucky teams get awards at Footlocker South, but I was really proud of our senior girls. http://usa.milesplit.com/meets/146115/videos
I know there is already seeded race footage out there, but I have posted the videos that I shot this weekend. I have several of the races, but missed most of the boys seeded race as they were giving out senior girls awards at the time. By the way, the Kentucky Senior Girls team placed second, which I thought was pretty awesome. I am not sure how often Kentucky teams get awards at Footlocker South, but I was really proud of our senior girls.

http://usa.milesplit.com/meets/146115/videos
12/01/2013 3:07:12 PM
Coach
@jscott That comes as no surprise in some respects. The state is as deep as ever, but moreover, I think we've got the strongest girls Senior class in State history, with an obviously awesome freshman class coming up.
@jscott
That comes as no surprise in some respects. The state is as deep as ever, but moreover, I think we've got the strongest girls Senior class in State history, with an obviously awesome freshman class coming up.
12/03/2013 1:33:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just wanted to send congrats to all the athletes and coaches who participated in the Foot Locker and Nike meets. It is something that my young runners are looking forward to doing as they improve over the next few years. We have some great role models in this state and the competition is some of the best in the nation.
Just wanted to send congrats to all the athletes and coaches who participated in the Foot Locker and Nike meets. It is something that my young runners are looking forward to doing as they improve over the next few years. We have some great role models in this state and the competition is some of the best in the nation.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.