Regional Entry Process
04/17/2013 11:59:11 AM
Coach
From a Regional Managers standpoint, I think it would be highly beneficial to begin accepting regional entries on MileSplit (KYTrackXC.com). What are everyone else's thoughts? Is this even a consideration for the KHSAA?
From a Regional Managers standpoint, I think it would be highly beneficial to begin accepting regional entries on MileSplit (KYTrackXC.com). What are everyone else's thoughts? Is this even a consideration for the KHSAA?
04/18/2013 12:23:38 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As a regional manager, I couldn't agree more. I believe you can, since the hytek worker can upload entries from milesplit, I don't see a problem? Any thoughts as to why this couldn't happen? The region host would just pay the expense of using the online entry system.
As a regional manager, I couldn't agree more. I believe you can, since the hytek worker can upload entries from milesplit, I don't see a problem? Any thoughts as to why this couldn't happen? The region host would just pay the expense of using the online entry system.
04/18/2013 12:44:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Email Frank Miklavcic and Gordon Bocock and see if you can do it that way. Makes sense to me...but you may catch flak since it is not required as of yet. What's required is Team Mananger, so I'd advise asking. Cory
Email Frank Miklavcic and Gordon Bocock and see if you can do it that way. Makes sense to me...but you may catch flak since it is not required as of yet. What's required is Team Mananger, so I'd advise asking.

Cory

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.