Regional Scoring
04/16/2013 9:25:23 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I thought I had seen at one point that we might be going to 8-place scoring at regional this year, but the regional packet on the KHSAA website still states that six places will score, which is what we've done in the past. It's possible I imagined the whole score eight thing. Does anybody know the definitive answer to that question?
I thought I had seen at one point that we might be going to 8-place scoring at regional this year, but the regional packet on the KHSAA website still states that six places will score, which is what we've done in the past. It's possible I imagined the whole score eight thing. Does anybody know the definitive answer to that question?
04/16/2013 3:25:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
You might have seen it in an advisory committee meeting. I had proposed it to that the scoring would be the same for state and regional. Just make sense to me, but I guess it was not to be.
You might have seen it in an advisory committee meeting. I had proposed it to that the scoring would be the same for state and regional. Just make sense to me, but I guess it was not to be.
04/16/2013 6:47:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Toggle Well, regionals have far fewer teams, so six is fine. I just want to know for planning purposes. Makes a difference who I might run where if they have a chance to score at 7th or 8th.
@Toggle

Well, regionals have far fewer teams, so six is fine. I just want to know for planning purposes. Makes a difference who I might run where if they have a chance to score at 7th or 8th.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.