Article Comment: KYtrackXC.com Top 12 of 2012: #4 James Quick Sets the Track on Fire in the 200m
01/01/2013 11:50:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Im pretty sure Jerome Harrison ran sub 21 as well in an AAU National meet back in the day. Harrison ran for Seneca in the early 80's then transferred to Jeffersonville HS his senior year. He was inducted into the IHSAA Hall of fame last year. Ive seen those results online and ill try and get them to you (Jonathan) as soon as I locate them. I am curious to see what ends up No 1. The 20.94 is the best HS individual performance ive seen in the State.
Im pretty sure Jerome Harrison ran sub 21 as well in an AAU National meet back in the day. Harrison ran for Seneca in the early 80's then transferred to Jeffersonville HS his senior year. He was inducted into the IHSAA Hall of fame last year. Ive seen those results online and ill try and get them to you (Jonathan) as soon as I locate them. I am curious to see what ends up No 1. The 20.94 is the best HS individual performance ive seen in the State.
01/02/2013 9:38:06 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
In 1967, James Green of Eminence ran in Ohio against Larry Highsmith (sp) in the 220 yard dash. It was a straightaway run. Green finished second with a time of 20.5. It was hand-timed with no wind-gauge.
In 1967, James Green of Eminence ran in Ohio against Larry Highsmith (sp) in the 220 yard dash. It was a straightaway run. Green finished second with a time of 20.5. It was hand-timed with no wind-gauge.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.