KYtrackXC.com will be live on-site all day long at the State Track Meet. The day will kick off with Class A starting at 8am, AAA follows at 2:30/4:00. Jonathan Grooms will handle updates all day with Tyler Karnes covering interviews and video.
Class AAA State Meet Live Results
Video from the Class A 1600m Run
KYtrackXC.com will be live on-site all day long at the State Track Meet. The day will kick off with Class A starting at 8am. Jonathan Grooms will handle updates all day with Tyler Karnes covering interviews and video.
Class A Live Results
The best from Class AA on Friday night.
KYtrackXC.com will be on-site at the 2013 KY State Track Meet all weekend.
Live Results from the Class AA State Track Meet
5/18 WKND: Mary Cain shatters US JR record with 4:04.62 effort! State meets galore! (UPDATED 5/19PM)
Knightdale NC boys lead lots of great action that occurred this weekend! Keep checking back through tomorrow for more great coverage from around the US! (Photo by Jeff Sides)
The Kentucky State Track Meet will be rocking this weekend in Louisville.
Class AAA Lane Assignments
What lane are you in Class AA?
What lane are you in?
Official Kentucky State Track Meet Performance List for Class AAA.
Official Kentucky State Track Meet Performance List for Class AA.
Official list of runners/athletes for the Kentucky State Track Meet in Class A.
Every year across the state of Kentucky the current season's newest crop of results, times, and performances are viewed and often celebrated by athletes, parents, and fans. But what about the athletes of the past? Jonathan Grooms, the Editor of KYtrackXC.com, has had a long-standing goal to publish online the results of the past for the world to see. As one can imagine, keeping up with the athletes of the present on KYtrackXC.com takes up the bulk of the time invested on the site. This is where the new Kentucky Track History Initiative steps in.
KYtrackXC.com projects the last time or mark to make it into the Kentucky State Track Meet based on data from the last four years.
How about a little debate?
- 100 Meter Hurdles - Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 14.83; Jaylyn Johnson (Central) 14.92 SB; Dominique Edmonds (Male) 14.96;
- 100 Meter Dash - Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 12.20 SB;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Gabriella Karas (Martha Layne Collins) 5:03.08 SB; Maggie Allen (Sacred Heart Academy) 5:04.38 SB; Kelly Klump (Oldham County) 5:08.68 SB; Aleja Grant (Paducah Tilghman) 5:12.26 SB; Amy Hansen (Notre Dame) 5:09.41 SB; Amelia Reynolds (Daviess County) 5:13.88 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Zahara Gully (duPont Manual) 44.77 SB; Abby Wiggins (West Jessamine) 44.77 SB; Nikki Buller (Newport Central Catholic) 46.38; Jaylyn Johnson (Central) 44.98 SB; Kristen Matula (Sacred Heart Academy) 45.27 SB; Bailey Bean (Russell County) 46.05 SB; Kaleshia Harris (Paul Dunbar) 46.31 SB; Arius Brown (Paducah Tilghman) 46.30 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Gabriella Karas (Martha Layne Collins) 10:58.50 SB; Emily Bean (Assumption) 10:59.93 SB; Cassidy Hale (duPont Manual) 11:01.81; Whitney O'Bryan (Daviess County) 11:02.92;Ciara Scott (Bowling Green) 11:06.65; Madisyn Peeples (Bowling Green) 11:11.27; Kenzley Defler (Assumption) 11:14.06 SB; Caroline Grogan (Oldham County) 11:17.41 SB; Amy Hansen (Notre Dame) 11:19.85 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Taylor Bradley (Eastern) 55.36 SB; Anna Curlin (Western Hills) 57.73 SB; Labi Frazier (Bryan Station) 56.15 SB; Kianna Gray (North Hardin) 56.19 SB; Shannon Martin (Waggener High School) 57.47 SB; Christina Cook (Simon Kenton) 57.85 SB;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Bryan Station 1:41.53;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - duPont Manual 9:28.28; Boyle County 9:43.42; St. Henry District High School 9:43.75; Bowling Green 9:37.14; Assumption 9:37.95;
- 800 Meter Run - Tia Weston (Fairdale) 2:16.50 SB; Maggie Allen (Sacred Heart Academy) 2:17.67 SB; Hannah Nnoromele (Model) 2:18.33 SB; Madison Peace (Walton Verona) 2:19.70 SB;
- Discus - Aja Leachman (Western Hills) 120-3 SB; Johnsha Gregory (Henderson County) 126-5 SB;
- High Jump - Natalie Higgs (Apollo) 5-4 SB; Kelsie Courtney (Trimble County) 5-6; Annie Crotty (Assumption) 5-4 SB;
- Long Jump - Jessica Jones (Boone County) 17-6.5 SB; Demondrea Starnes (Central) 17-8.75 SB; Cassidy Shippy (Knox Central) 17-6.5;
- Pole Vault - Morgan Mcintyre (Fairview) 10-7; Abby Harris (Scott County) 11-0; Maggie Murdock (Scott County) 11-0;
- Shot Put - Venetia Jackson (Murray) 37-5 SB; Chanel Roberts (North Hardin) 43-1.5 SB; Maya Luney (Meade County) 38-5 SB;
- Triple Jump - Kierra Muhammad (Paul Dunbar) 36-11.5 SB; Zahara Gully (duPont Manual) 36-10.75 SB; Maryssa Stewart (Madison Central) 36-9.5 SB; Kennadi Carbin (Waggener High School) 36-8.5 SB; Kasey Renfrow (Bullitt Central) 36-3.25 SB; Mandy Arnzen (Notre Dame) 36-1.5 SB;
- 100 Meter Dash - William Bush (Louisville Ballard) 10.70 SB;
- 110 Meter Hurdles - Jorden Fields (Male) 14.64;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Jacob Thomson (Holy Cross (Louisville)) 4:09.99 SB; Patrick Gregory (Butler) 4:18.15; Nicholas Laureano (Lexington Catholic) 4:22.74; John Spencer (Lafayette) 4:19.73 SB; Nick Reader (St. Xavier) 4:22.50 SB; Kyle Wilson (Henderson County) 4:23.67 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - James Quick (Trinity (Louisville)) 21.17 SB; Collin Trammel (Owen County) 21.92 SB; William Bush (Louisville Ballard) 21.28 SB; Andre Klaassen (Whitefield Academy) 21.96 SB;Edrick Floreal (Paul Dunbar) 21.37 SB; Torian Vaughn (Male) 21.84 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Khalil Maynard (Fort Campbell) 38.37 SB; Dante Johnson (North Hardin) 38.50; Eric Avant (John Hardin) 38.66;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Jacob Thomson (Holy Cross (Louisville)) 9:07.17; Connor Sheryak (St. Xavier) 9:18.17 SB; John Michael Griffith (Highlands High School) 9:38.43 SB; Patrick Gregory (Butler) 9:18.86; Jonathan Taylor (Portland Christian) 9:37.64 SB; Chase Geary (Muhlenberg County High School) 9:27.19 SB; Chris Striegel (St. Xavier) 9:28.31 SB; Daniel Southard (Daviess County) 9:36.78;
- 400 Meter Dash - Torian Vaughn (Male) 47.41 SB; Jordan Gibbs-Francis (Fort Campbell) 48.57 SB; Ryan Greene (Highlands High School) 49.15 SB; Kirk Oxendine (North Hardin) 48.23 SB; William Allen (Bryan Station) 48.32 SB; Dishan Romine (duPont Manual) 49.09 SB;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - North Hardin 1:27.64; Glasgow High School 1:29.76; Henry Clay 1:28.06; Trinity (Louisville) 1:28.07; Bryan Station 1:28.75; Butler 1:29.94; Male 1:29.94;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - North Hardin 3:19.57;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - St. Xavier 7:57.95; Mercer County Senior High 8:08.49; North Hardin 8:00.20; Trinity (Louisville) 8:05.83; Pulaski County 8:07.68;
- 800 Meter Run - Jimmy Goldson (Pulaski County) 1:55.14 SB; Nicholas Laureano (Lexington Catholic) 1:55.81 SB; Holden Wells (Eastern) 1:57.03; Conner Cloyd (Christian Academy (Louisville)) 1:57.90; Zac Garrard (Owensboro High School) 1:57.25 SB; Kyle Wilson (Henderson County) 1:57.38 SB;
- Discus - Dakota Westmoreland (Green County) 152-5 SB; Hunter Bivin (Apollo) 166-9; Andrew Vollet (Lexington Catholic) 179-1 SB; Christopher Basham (Kentucky Country Day) 150-8 SB; Jalom Chisom (Paducah Tilghman) 159-0 SB; Landon Young (Lafayette) 161-0 SB; Nick Beckerson (Burgin) 150-4; Andrew Okruch (Bullitt East) 154-9; Jake Groeschen (Scott) 159-0 SB; Grant Vercheck(Simon Kenton) 154-1 SB; Dalton Swank (Elizabethtown ) 154-6 SB; Rashon Saddler (Male) 153-3 SB;
- High Jump - Mason Rutherford (Fairview) 6-6; Jocari Beattie (Eastern) 6-8 SB; Corey Williams (Bryan Station) 6-6 SB; Skyler Van Meter (Marshall County) 6-6;
- Long Jump - Jarrell Foster (Union County) 22-7.5 SB; Corey Williams (Bryan Station) 23-8.75 SB; Devin Gentry (Male) 23-4 SB; Nick Kennedy (Ryle High School) 22-11 SB;
- Pole Vault - Stephen Orr (Murray) 14-0; Brooks Divine (Marion County) 14-3; Cain Cooper (Henderson County) 15-1 SB; Cody Gregory (Marshall County) 14-0 SB;
- Shot Put - Hunter Bivin (Apollo) 59-8.5; Andrew Vollet (Lexington Catholic) 63-9.25 SB; William Currie (Spencer County) 52-6.5 SB; Brandon Parks (Madison Central) 52-10 SB; Rashon Saddler (Male) 51-8 SB;
- Triple Jump - Corey Williams (Bryan Station) 46-0.5 SB; Jarrell Foster (Union County) 47-0.5 SB; Kaleb Rowe (Pulaski County) 45-1.5 SB; Keith Smith (Central) 45-11 SB;