Additional InformationThe meet will be held on our beautiful new 8 lane synthetic track (runways and aprons
are the same material). The stadium includes seating for over 1000.
Pits will open at 9:30 AM for warm-ups. There will be a mandatory 9:45 AM coaches
meeting. At the meeting, we will discuss meet rules, format, weather issues and accept
any last minute scratches. Starting time is 10:00 AM- Running and Field Events.
All meet entries will be via the KyTrackXC.com on-line entry system. Final entries are
due by 8:00AM 5/15/12- NO late entries- Team or Individual. If you are not sure if one
of your kids is competing, enter them, we can't add the day of the meet. Results will be
in Hytek and emailed out as well as posted to KTCCCA.org and KYTrackXC.com.
NOMS reserves the right to limit the number of teams attending so get your entries in
Timing will be Fully Automatic- FAT.
Scoring in all events: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
Individual medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places (4 for each relay team),
ribbons for 4th -8th and can be picked up at the awards area by the coach at the end of the
Boys and Girls Team Champions and runner-up Plaques will be awarded at the
conclusion of all events.
Long Jump - open pit
High Jump - girls then boys
Shot - open pit
Discus - open pit
Turbo-Jav- open pit
Triple Jump- open pit
Pole Vault- boys then girls
• Unlimited entries in all events except HJ, LJ, TJ and PV due to single runways-
4 athletes from each school per event (four boys and four girls) for those events
• Relay events - two teams per school per event (2 boys, 2 girls)
• 3 athletes per school may score and one relay team may score
• Heats will be based on actual times from other meets as shown in
• Each athlete is eligible to participant in 4 events (including relays)
• All field events (except HJ and PV) will utilize the open pit approach
o LJ-Boys then girls, TJ-Boys then girls
o Discus-Girls then boys, Turbo-Jav-Girls then boys
o Shot- Boys then girls
o HJ-Girls then Boys
o PV- Boys then Girls
• NOMS will provide starting blocks for all competitors in events 300 m and below
• NOMS has shots, discus and Turbo-Javs available but bringing your own is
encouraged. We will be weighing throwing implements.
• Relay batons and pole vault poles will not be provided.
• Entry Fee: $60.00 / team (boys is one team, girls is another team), $10 per person
for individuals/teams less than 6.
o Mail entry fees to: Rebecca Karlan, North Oldham Middle School, 1810
South Highway 1793, Goshen, KY 40026
• Admission Fee: $3.00 adult / $1.00 student (1st-12th grade) or senior
• Very cool T shirts will be on sale for $10 each
• A full concession stand will be available throughout the meet. Coaches will
receive a coupon for a free meal.
• Restrooms are available next to the concession stand
OFFICIATING / ASSIGNMENTS
NOMS/NOHS will provide all officials.
Find your way to the intersection of I-71 and I-265 about 8 miles northwest of Louisville.
Take 265/841 North for about 2 miles until it dead ends into US Hwy 42. Turn right
(North) on 42 and go about 5.5 miles, the school will be on your left. Enter off of Hwy
42; primary parking is the first lot on your right with overflow parking in the two lots to
your left. There is a sidewalk at the far end of the primary lot that will take you to the
For those GPS inclined folks the address is 1815 S. Hwy 1793, Goshen, KY
40026...BUT DO NOT turn onto Hwy 1793. When you reach the intersection of Hwy
42 and Hwy 1793 continue about ¼ mile on Hwy 42 to the school entrance on the left.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!