I would love to hear what some people feel are the biggest surprises now that we are about at the halfway point of the season.
- its already half way over, thats the biggest surprise for me...
- Ryan Smith of Dixie Heights and Jenna Rogers of CAL would be my individuals for biggest surprises. Both looked solid in the spring on the track, but I would not have expected this turn of events thus far.
- Trevin Peterson, Walton Verona
Best time last year--17:23.60
Best time so far this year--15:46.54
- i agree with coachRB, i'm not as shocked with Ryan just because i know what he is capable of doing since we train together to basicaly half the year and these are the kinds of times he is more than capable of running. in track he never really came out (with the exception of 15:35 at NIN) until the end of june running 4:04 1500. Ryan will be the best 10k runner in college out of the 2010 class in my opinion.
Trevin is seriously stepped up his game and its great for him, i expect this to have huge implications during the track season especially after getting in some solid indoor training.
- My vote goes to a curly haired girl who wears blue.
- The biggest surprise is that hunta has remained silent while Apollo is running so well.
- Some surprises for me this season has been the performance of Male HS. They have some runners that have dramaticly improved. Jacob Holz is becoming a big time runner. Chris Judd was coming on during track, so I expected some improvement out of him. Coach Nason is doing very well with these young guys. Trinity's pack has stepped up. They have made the run for the state title relevant again. Conner has also stepped up quite a bit. I have been very impressed with their style of running. They will be challenging for the state title come November.
- One Word: LUDLOW!
- I've been too busy building an underground bomb shelter in my backyard for whenever Ahmadinejad wakes up in a bad mood. I've finished the shelter so now dedicate my 'shelter building time' to kytrackxc.
hunta2344I've been too busy building an underground bomb shelter in my backyard for whenever Ahmadinejad wakes up in a bad mood. I've finished the shelter so now dedicate my 'shelter building time' to kytrackxc.
Charlie says you use that shelter to "cheese".
- Lately, you can't take what Charlie says literally. It seems like those middle schoolers are finally getting to him. Not to mention he's beginning to lose all that red hair.
- So that's not really a picture of you with that cat?